American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last time I went to McDonald's was the Mika concert I went to....in June. I only got a drink too.

I got sick eating Chicken McNuggets. I will never eat those again!

I don't like the McNuggets, I think those are nasty, fake meat.

I like their chicken crisps. I think that's what they're called. But you get like five of them in a box..and they're real chicken. Not those nasty little round things.

I like their chicken crisps. I think that's what they're called. But you get like five of them in a box..and they're real chicken. Not those nasty little round things.

chicken selects *cough*

After watching supersize me I lost all respect for chicken nuggest and started pestering my mom about her letting me eat them when I was little.

chicken selects *cough*

After watching supersize me I lost all respect for chicken nuggest and started pestering my mom about her letting me eat them when I was little.

I never saw the whole thing.

Don't know why he'd be crazy enough to do that.:blink:

Have you ever seen 'Supersize Me'? They talk about what goes into Chicken McNuggets...yuck.

Nevermind, Mika4life, beat me to it.

It's gross.

Colour,Theatre,Procede,Favourite

Should I go on? :naughty:

GET OUT!!!

Just kidding.

Manda- That's soooo exciting! You may have said this before and I know I've seen a couple options that you posted, but are you just looknig tonight? What colors is she thinknig? :biggrin2:

Hi Kate!

I'm so excited, ladies. We are going to shop for bridesmaids dressing tonight. :D

That is exciting!

Though, the bridesmaid dress I got stuck with was hideous!

Don't tell my cousin I said that. :naughty:

GET OUT!!!

Just kidding.

Manda- That's soooo exciting! You may have said this before and I know I've seen a couple options that you posted, but are you just looknig tonight? What colors is she thinknig? :biggrin2:

no, my NEIGHBOUR to the south. you are not the CENTRE of the world you silly,silly, american.

:lmao:

I love toying with you.