American Thread Part II

mandilambi

Hi Kate!

I'm so excited, ladies. We are going to shop for bridesmaids dressing tonight. :D

Ooh that is exciting!

I want to see pictures!

I just bought a really cute dress yesterday for a big family party I'm going to..it's so cute!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? What do they put in it?

Like the neck and all of the extra parts. They like mush it all up.

Oh...I like yellow. Mine was orange...an ugly orange. The color didn't turn out quite the way my cousin planned. (We had them dyed).

Like the neck and all of the extra parts. They like mush it all up.

Oh...I like yellow. Mine was orange...an ugly orange. The color didn't turn out quite the way my cousin planned. (We had them dyed).

:boxed: That's sick! No wonder I don't like them...

I like both colours!

:shocked: you guys have been having a nice chat while i was away haha

may i ask why the canadian is invading??:sneaky2:

Because "the canadian" (:sneaky2:) is your neighbour and rules. PLUS it also states on the front my page i am allowed to come and chat with you.

I know and she's making fun of us! :mf_rosetinted:

I am not! :shocked: Half of my cousins are from ARKANSAS you hear me ARKANSAS. they are 100% pure rednecks and it's not even half the story.

Oooh yellow is fun- sunny! :-P And that's very good about the 3 different dresses. Lots of brides don't consider that.

I know...I sorta wish my cousin would have thought about that...then again, she had EIGHT bridesmaids!

a canadian making fun of an american :shocked:

how absurd :blink:

Yes as if yo haven't seen

This hour has 22 minutes

Rick Mercer Tuesday report

Royal Canadian Air Farce

500 times and cried yourself to sleep. Do I need to get "Rick Mercer: Talking to americans" the youtube link and show you the proof?

Yes as if yo haven't seen

This hour has 22 minutes

Rick Mercer Tuesday report

Royal Canadian Air Farce

500 times and cried yourself to sleep. Do I need to get "Rick Mercer: Talking to americans" the youtube link and show you the proof?

what? :blink:

Wow, 8 bridesmaids, Kourtney? That seems like a little bit of overkill!

Katherine wants a small, intimate wedding, so less is best is her current motto.

Oh, it was definitely overkill. She doesn't even talk to 3 of her bridesmaids now, and it's only been like 2 years. She had a Maid of Honor AND a Matron of Honor. She doesn't talk to her Matron of Honor anymore. It was kinda like she threw in whoever she was friends with at time, not trying to be harsh. I almost wasn't even in it, while these people who she hardly knew (and obviously didn't stick around) got to be in it. They were also about 400 people at the wedding. It showed me that I don't want a big wedding! :naughty: Too much stress!