mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, sounds like a big 'ole mess to me, Kourtney. :-S

I really don't like it when people have huge weddings I feel like a wedding should only be about the man and the woman getting married. It's just silly to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on a huge circus wedding.

Oh, I know....it must have been distracting for the people there to concentrate on the bride and groom, while there was 18 other people up on stage (including flower girl and ring bearer)!

:doh: i'm not very good at.. what do you call them.... abbreviations!!!!

Hello my fellow Americans lol...how are you?

Go look for my thread about the tribute I made mika... I think some *cough* Norwalk know what I mean:wub2: I have some video footage and pics...with a classic song :) So, some probably share the same memories as I do...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11841

i'll have to go take a gander:biggrin2:

oh yes. That;s where the rep comes from :roftl: No offense or anything.

:roftl: no offence taken hahaha that was pretty funny

:doh: i'm not very good at.. what do you call them.... abbreviations!!!!

i'll have to go take a gander:biggrin2:

:roftl: no offence taken hahaha that was pretty funny

what was pretty funny? NO, I was meaning knowledge of other countries *sigh* it's probably only me, I'm very educated in other cultures because of where i live. Toronto is very multicultural.

what was pretty funny? NO, I was meaning knowledge of other countries *sigh* it's probably only me, I'm very educated in other cultures because of where i live. Toronto is very multicultural.

i was just saying no offense taken and i'm still watching those videos :naughty: they're pretty funny

I've never heard of it.

We might and I just don't know, though, because I'm oblivious.

Is that a radio station or something?

no, it's a toronto music station. Pretty scanadlous. I go past the station and see celebrities in there all the time. Mika did 2 interviews with them, the one where he wore the red pants and talked about when his pants feel down in a gig and he admired the hosts silver shoes and the other one he wore purple...lol