American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I know! It was in the 70s here today. I love when it's hot in winter.

It was in the mid 60s today. We broke a record yesterday and today.

Indiana weather is so weird. Not even a week ago, we get over 25 inches of snow and now it's all melted and we're on a tornado and flood watch. But that's hardly new. :naughty:

Oh I know! It was in the 70s here today. I love when it's hot in winter.

I think it was about 70's or mid 60's here. I loved it, but then again I hate it because it's such a tease. I know probably next week it'll go back to 20 degrees but feeling low below zero.

:no:

And welcome, Kate's friend! I remember her mentioning you! Glad you finally joined us!

What's yer real name, if you don't mind me asking.

I'm Jessica. Jess..Fink, whatever. :original:

I was slightly creeped out by the weather today, but very happy because my car was fun again to drive, and I didn't have to be 10 minutes late everywhere from warming it up. And I listened to Relax from the Live Lounge on my way to school. I cannot get enough of that. So it all made me very happy!

Yes, I just gave Elena a phone tour of the MFC- very extensive. She's coming to Terminal 5!

Now I have to go study Poli Sci. Yuck!

I was slightly creeped out by the weather today, but very happy because my car was fun again to drive, and I didn't have to be 10 minutes late everywhere from warming it up. And I listened to Relax from the Live Lounge on my way to school. I cannot get enough of that. So it all made me very happy!

Yes, I just gave Elena a phone tour of the MFC- very extensive. She's coming to Terminal 5!

Now I have to go study Poli Sci. Yuck!

Yea, I know. But I knew it was coming since my mom makes me read her the forecasts.

Haha, and she still joined? :bleh:

Aww, exams or something? Good luck with that!

Oh, that stinks! I hate it when that happens. :( I hope it's not really closing down, for your sake!

It is fun to be able to get into movies for free and to be able to get snacks for free. Plus, I am glad he works there cos he enjoys it a lot. :)

Yea, I know. But I knew it was coming since my mom makes me read her the forecasts.

Haha, and she still joined? :bleh:

Aww, exams or something? Good luck with that!

Hahahaa... I give good tours, apparently!

No, my exams aren't for anotyher two weeks. This is just a quiz, but I need to do well. Because it's a half year course, we have this beautiful thing called Senior Exemption where if you get an A, you don't have to take the final! I got a B- last marknig period because I really let things go in October and like, lost all energy to focus once my injury came. I just gave up. But if I get an A+ I can totally do it! and so far so good! I've been worknig my butt off, but I don't know, This quiz seems whack and I'm not following it. :blink:

Hahahaa... I give good tours, apparently!

No, my exams aren't for anotyher two weeks. This is just a quiz, but I need to do well. Because it's a half year course, we have this beautiful thing called Senior Exemption where if you get an A, you don't have to take the final! I got a B- last marknig period because I really let things go in October and like, lost all energy to focus once my injury came. I just gave up. But if I get an A+ I can totally do it! and so far so good! I've been worknig my butt off, but I don't know, This quiz seems whack and I'm not following it. :blink:

Hahaha, how many posts is she at now? Still two, not bad. Bring her back here, I have some nice American cookies.

^_^

Yea, mine start the 28th. (The week of the show!:shocked: )

Ooh, good luck on that! We have the senior exemption thing, too. It used to be open to juniors also, but they changed it this year.

Good luck again ! I'm sure you'll do well! I'll tell you where the pot of gold is if ya need the luck.:thumb_yello: