mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which one's Romi? I forget..

Oh wait, is he the one that had to work with Victoria that one time and she was bothering him?

I like Christian, the girl who won the challenge where she had to work with overalls, and I forgot who else.:naughty:

Definitely!!!!!!! (While playing Chubby bunny of course). Except, i have like 50 bajillion cavities in my mouth, so I don't know. I inherited my dad's dental crap. :thumbdown:

Hey Americans, I need some honest opininos on this. This is my Valentine for Jess's thing, and I need advice. Is it corny? I thought for so long on how not to be corny. Is the design at the top/ concept of the letter corny?

This is my draft: http://justins-future-exes.org/VDAY.doc

(uploaded at my Justin site, yes :naughty:)

Should I not include that thing about eating right before? I don't want him to be like, "Um... okay!" But I don't want him to barf/ just think I'm gross ... Or is the whole thing just TMI?

Honestly though, that day was insane. My ankles were grosser than I described, but I won't go into detail obviously. I'm surprised I didn't get sick after, with all the rain, too!

o i think that the whole letter is wonderful! he is going to love it but i dont think u should write the eating part cuz i dont think any part of it is disgusting!hehehe are u doing the project for the valentines day forum?can u give me the link to the forum?and are they still excepting things?:wink2: