American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still need to see Edward Scissorhands. I was going to borrow it from my friends but I never got around to borrowing that and another movie. I think it was called, Say Anything. Or wait maybe not I can't remember now. All I know is it has a guy standing in front of a car holding a radio above his head.

I like Johnny Depp as a pirate best.

seriously?! :shocked: there are waaay too many people htat haven't seen edward scissorhands!!

my favorite is edward, 21 jump street, charlie and the chocolate factory (the hair :wub2:), from hell, deadman, nick of time, and then maybe pirates lol there's so many good ones!

That is Say Anything. Great movie.

Thanks! I can't exactly remember what it's about I'll have to google it. I'll see if I can rent it sometime.

seriously?! :shocked: there are waaay too many people htat haven't seen edward scissorhands!!

my favorite is edward, 21 jump street, charlie and the chocolate factory (the hair :wub2:), from hell, deadman, nick of time, and then maybe pirates lol there's so many good ones!

Oh yes, he was sort of cute in a creepy way I think in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. :naughty:

I like Chocolat a lot. :)

I've been having mega chocolate cravings but I don't really have much chocolate so I don't want to eat it all.

If I ever won a lifetime supply of chocolate I would probably be the happiest person in the world. :naughty:

I just saw this clip on TV.

Watch from 0:13 to 1:08. On TV it was called Extreme Home Makeover when toddler attacks. :roftl:

The only video I could find it on was that long one so I haven't watched the rest of it. I just wanted to see the toddler part again. :naughty:

*sigh*

ever have one of those days where it starts out wonderful, and everything goes great...

until last hour.

ugh, i feel like a retard. :tears::sneaky2::boxed:

sorry if i'm being melodramatic, i just made a fool of myself at school today.

HUGSSSS. You can talk to us if you'd like!

*sigh*

ever have one of those days where it starts out wonderful, and everything goes great...

until last hour.

ugh, i feel like a retard. :tears::sneaky2::boxed:

sorry if i'm being melodramatic, i just made a fool of myself at school today.

o i have many of those days! wat happened but dont worry it wil go away and people will forget!:wink2:

thanks. :huglove:

so, here's what happened in a nut shell:

tomorrow i have my audition for Once Upon A Mattress.

my drama teacher is helping us with our monologues, but today, he springs a suprise on us: he's going to listen to our SONGS.

and he called on me to go first.

i freaked, because i was not ready to do it, so i avoided it the whole hour until he MADE ME go and do it.

i had to sing to a CD, so it was playing the notes an octave higher than i needed, i was shaking because i was nervous, and i was a little preoccupied.

so, all in all: it SUCKED. it sounded awful, and i know it. i made a fool of myself in front of my whole class, and i feel like an idiot, because i really don't sound that bad, i was just uber super nervous. :(

thanks. :huglove:

so, here's what happened in a nut shell:

tomorrow i have my audition for Once Upon A Mattress.

my drama teacher is helping us with our monologues, but today, he springs a suprise on us: he's going to listen to our SONGS.

and he called on me to go first.

i freaked, because i was not ready to do it, so i avoided it the whole hour until he MADE ME go and do it.

i had to sing to a CD, so it was playing the notes an octave higher than i needed, i was shaking because i was nervous, and i was a little preoccupied.

so, all in all: it SUCKED. it sounded awful, and i know it. i made a fool of myself in front of my whole class, and i feel like an idiot, because i really don't sound that bad, i was just uber super nervous. :(

omg that was the senior class play! last year! i only watched cuz of course i am only a freshman! hehehe:naughty:

psh, me too.

oh well.

aside from that stupid little embarrassment, i had a grand day!!

they played Don't Stop Me Now in our assembly today, and we spent all of second hour talking about Mika!

(where i had to explain to this girl that LICM has been out for a year, and Relax isn't brand new) :naughty: