American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i started freaking out and was like "It's QUEEN! QUEEEEN!!!!! EEEE!!!" my friend wanted to smack me so bad for singing along with it. :naughty:

Oh come on! It's Queeeeen... I'm on your side with this.

Keep good compannnyyy.

Sorry, that Queen lyric just popped into my head. :naughty:

Your 'company' is just jealous they weren't having as much fun as you.

And Mika is sooo contagious! I can't even get started on that one...

meheheh, my friends are just starting to get into mika.

i started playing LT today on the piano in drama, and this girl freaked and started singing it with me. :bleh:

oooooo if only that would happen at my school!!! when ever i talk about mika or sing songs to him i make it purposefully loud so that just incase someone comes out and says omg i loooooooooove mika but instead people say omg is that that ultra "gay" and they mean gay by weird (uhhh sometimes i hate my school!) singer Mike (and they even have the nerve to pronounce it MYCA ewwww i hate that version!) and i am like uh he is an amazingly gorgeous talented singer/songwriter his name is mika (me saying meeka or the correct way) and dont u dare say anything bad about him at least not infront of me or to me!!!!!!

Oh come on! It's Queeeeen... I'm on your side with this.

Keep good compannnyyy.

Sorry, that Queen lyric just popped into my head. :naughty:

Your 'company' is just jealous they weren't having as much fun as you.

And Mika is sooo contagious! I can't even get started on that one...

iiii go off to work on monday mooorning!

tuesday i go off to honeymoon!

i'll be back again before it's time for sunnydown!

i'll be lazing on a sunday afternoon! :naughty:

oooooo if only that would happen at my school!!! when ever i talk about mika or sing songs to him i make it purposefully loud so that just incase someone comes out and says omg i loooooooooove mika but instead people say omg is that that ultra "gay" and they mean gay by weird (uhhh sometimes i hate my school!) singer Mike (and they even have the nerve to pronounce it MYCA ewwww i hate that version!) and i am like uh he is an amazingly gorgeous talented singer/songwriter his name is mika (me saying meeka or the correct way) and dont u dare say anything bad about him at least not infront of me or to me!!!!!!

:shocked::sneaky2:

how rude.

i get the "Is he gay" thing a lot too.

Those are always a big Tyra Banks "SO WHAT?" moment for me!

Omg ew- I don't want to talk about Tyra Banks right now. I'm drawing her in school right now, and I got a BIG ERASER MARK in THE MIDDLE OF HER FOREHEAD. There's no way to get those off, I don't think. I was SO MAD. And it was looking really, really good before that.

Omg ew- I don't want to talk about Tyra Banks right now. I'm drawing her in school right now, and I got a BIG ERASER MARK in THE MIDDLE OF HER FOREHEAD. There's no way to get those off, I don't think. I was SO MAD. And it was looking really, really good before that.

y r u drawing tyra banks???:blink:

WTF.gif

:naughty: Couldn't resist.

Geeeeeeezzzzzz!!!!! I have no clue how you managed that! I think what boosted me up to 3,000 today was the Boston gig thread. :bleh:

You must have been bored over the summer! I know I was. During one of my jobs I just sat in front of my computer waiting for the phone to ring so I'd be on here for 6 hours straight since there as nothing else to do but sit there and stare at the clock. :roftl:

Anyway, it's a good thing you pointed that out. I probably would have noticed it tomorrow and then wondered what my 3,000th post was. :naughty:

I think I remember seeing that thread. :naughty:

She was imitationg CRAZY Lisa, of course! you can even see her mouth "Lisa" in that. :naughty:

I can see her saying "Lisa" now!

Ya know, I've probably seen the episode since they have so many reruns I don't know what show is from what cycle now. I think the only ones I can figure out that are from cycle one is when Adrianne Curry is in them. Although I might be wrong. :naughty: