American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get them so messed up. I was talknig with my friends about ANTM and I was all, "Oh, was Jade in that season where... Oh was Nehneh in the one with Eva? She wasn't, waas she? Oh... right. Or what about...?" :roftl:

I don't even bother to talk about ANTM because I get them so messed up and because there's really no one to talk about it with. :roftl: All I know is that when I see Adrianne Curry that's cycle 1. Other than that.... hah. I tune in and their in the US, then Paris and then next thing I know they're in Tokyo. So confusing. :naughty:

He kind of looks like Reichen Lukheml. Or however you spell it.

that's a mouthful. :blink::naughty:

I don't even bother to talk about ANTM because I get them so messed up and because there's really no one to talk about it with. :roftl: All I know is that when I see Adrianne Curry that's cycle 1. Other than that.... hah. I tune in and their in the US, then Paris and then next thing I know they're in Tokyo. So confusing. :naughty:

Adrianne Curry is MESSED up.

she's crazeh.:roftl:

that's a mouthful. :blink::naughty:

Adrianne Curry is MESSED up.

she's crazeh.:roftl:

I'm not saying she's my favorite model, just that that's the only cycle I can tell apart from (insert however many they happen to have here.)

Have you seen her knew show? My Fair Brady Maybe Baby? Or something like that. :naughty:

I'm not saying she's my favorite model, just that that's the only cycle I can tell apart from (insert however many they happen to have here.)

Have you seen her knew show? My Fair Brady Maybe Baby? Or something like that. :naughty:

nope, i've only seen the previews. :bleh:

"you want me to choose between my boobs and a baby?!":roftl:

nope, i've only seen the previews. :bleh:

"you want me to choose between my boobs and a baby?!":roftl:

I couldn't exactly figure out what they bleeped out at first even though she was holding a bra. I guess it's because I didn't figure that they'd bleep out boobs because I've heard worse on MTV so I thought it was something else. :roftl: