American Thread Part II

mandilambi

Ah yes we both saw it then!

I love it when the guy was talking about how he finally found someone who feels the same way about Sanjaya and as it turns out she likes him. :roftl:

I can't even remember what the rest of the show was about because I was doing sometime else at the time, but I cracked up because we talked about Sanjaya then he shows up on tv. :naughty:

That was so cute/funny. Sometimes it didn't look like she was crying because she was happy, it looked more like she was crying because she wanted him to stop. :naughty: How awkward must it be though if you're singing and you look into the crowd and someone is crying their eyes out. :blink:

Yea, and she isn't exactly the cutest crier.

:roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, and she isn't exactly the cutest crier.

:roftl:

She looked like she wanted him to stop singing. :roftl:

Do you remember what the show was called? All I can remember is VH1's Greatest.... was it greatest reality tv moments? I think that was it.

She looked like she wanted him to stop singing. :roftl:

Do you remember what the show was called? All I can remember is VH1's Greatest.... was it greatest reality tv moments? I think that was it.

Yep, Greatest Reality Moments 2.

Aww, hi Clare! :huglove:

Exams start the 28th for me.:boxed:

almost killed:shocked: how?! haha

It was hilarious!

My friend who goes to college in North Carolina came to visit us over Winter Break, and yesterday was the last day I could hang out with her before she leaves again, so we were on our way to our friend's house, and we were dricing on the highway in the far right lane, so my friend tells her that she has to go into the far left lane, but do it safely because he wants to live to see tomorrow, and I was like, "Psh, well I don't! Make a sharp left." and everyone started laughing, then suddenly she crashed into the divider on the highway and her hubcap flew off, and I yelled, "I was only friggin joking!"

It was hysterical.

:shocked: how exciting!!! are you going to ge some lovely snacks?

It definitely wasn't very exciting. Was just getting random things for meals since I head back to hellImeancollege on Sunday.

I must cook this semester and pray that I don't set any packages on fire like I did this past summer because I'm a freaking awesome cook ya know? :fisch:

Greetings, America!

:huglove:

It definitely wasn't very exciting. Was just getting random things for meals since I head back to hellImeancollege on Sunday.

I must cook this semester and pray that I don't set any packages on fire like I did this past summer because I'm a freaking awesome cook ya know? :fisch:

that sucks :naughty: i bought some mini cornbread loaves and they are CUTE! :wub2: