American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that sucks :naughty: i bought some mini cornbread loaves and they are CUTE! :wub2:

I know it's been mentioned before, but it's exactly what I've been thinking for a long time. How come us girls find anything mini so cute? :naughty:

does anyone know where to find avatars? i looked on google and photobucket and no results :tears:

I normally look on photobucket but it's being a pain for me right now.

Yay, Amanda and Jen joined us! Now it's a party!

:yay:

Jess, I left you a Myspace comment and it said someone left me a picture comment but it's acting up again and isn't telling me which picture the comment was left on. *gives it the evil eye*

*waves to Amanda* :original:

I know it's been mentioned before, but it's exactly what I've been thinking for a long time. How come us girls find anything mini so cute? :naughty:

I normally look on photobucket but it's being a pain for me right now.

i don't know :bleh: but i buy everything mini :naughty: mini donuts, mini cornbread, mini pies, mini scones :naughty:

but there's none on there haha

Haha, I'll go check it now.

:)

Did you hear about my near death experience?

Megan, do you have a livejournal? Maybe you can find some nice ones there.

i don't think i've heard of your deathly experience lol

i don't even know what a livejournal is :blush-anim-cl:

It was hilarious!

My friend who goes to college in North Carolina came to visit us over Winter Break, and yesterday was the last day I could hang out with her before she leaves again, so we were on our way to our friend's house, and we were dricing on the highway in the far right lane, so my friend tells her that she has to go into the far left lane, but do it safely because he wants to live to see tomorrow, and I was like, "Psh, well I don't! Make a sharp left." and everyone started laughing, then suddenly she crashed into the divider on the highway and her hubcap flew off, and I yelled, "I was only friggin joking!"

It was hysterical.

Aww, you do Amanda!

How are you feeling now? Better I hope!

Whoa! That could have probably been a lot worse! I'm glad you're okay, girlie. :)

I am feeling lots better now, thanks for asking! Just a stuffy nose now, which is much better than a runny nose and sore throat. :-S

Oh, and this week I decided to move out of the dorm and start living with my sister in here apartment. I don't remember if I told you all or not!

Haha, I'll go check it now.

Did you hear about my near death experience?

Megan, do you have a livejournal? Maybe you can find some nice ones there.

Near death? No tell! :shocked:

i don't know :bleh: but i buy everything mini :naughty: mini donuts, mini cornbread, mini pies, mini scones :naughty:

but there's none on there haha

I have mini marshmallows and deodorant sitting beside me right now and I bought a mini bag of flower at the store haha.

Just because I mention that... NO Jess I'm not going to see how many I can shove in my mouth and yes I'm wearing the deodorant.

I know you. :wink2:

I really like mini things because it takes up less space in my shoe box of a dorm that's seriously 8 by 10 feet. : P Mini is my best friend. :naughty:

It's not all that deathly, I find it hysterical.

:o

I hate exits that are on the left! They make me all paranoid because I drive the speed limit and people go soaring past me like I'm going 25. :sneaky2:

I'm glad the car only hit the divider and wasn't pushed off into the traffic!

Whoa! That could have probably been a lot worse! I'm glad you're okay, girlie. :)

I am feeling lots better now, thanks for asking! Just a stuffy nose now, which is much better than a runny nose and sore throat. :-S

Oh, and this week I decided to move out of the dorm and start living with my sister in here apartment. I don't remember if I told you all or not!

Yea, I know. She just got that car a week ago too! She's a bad driver.

:boxed:

Yea, that's way better. I despise being sick, glad you're feeling better.

Oh, that's exciting! She lives near campus?

Near death? No tell! :shocked:

I have mini marshmallows and deodorant sitting beside me right now and I bought a mini bag of flower at the store haha.

Just because I mention that... NO Jess I'm not going to see how many I can shove in my mouth and yes I'm wearing the deodorant.

I know you. :wink2:

I really like mini things because it takes up less space in my shoe box of a dorm that's seriously 8 by 10 feet. : P Mini is my best friend. :naughty:

You forgot to mention the flour.

:naughty:

Yes, the apartment is about ten minutes from the campus. Both of my sisters currently live together, but since Katherine is getting married in March she will be moving out straight after the wedding. I didn't want Caroline to have to move and find a whole new apartment, so I am taking Katherine's spot. Hopefully things will work out okay. :)

:o

I hate exits that are on the left! They make me all paranoid because I drive the speed limit and people go soaring past me like I'm going 25. :sneaky2:

I'm glad the car only hit the divider and wasn't pushed off into the traffic!

i don't think iowa has exits on the left :lmfao:

Yea, I know. She just got that car a week ago too! She's a bad driver.

:boxed:

Yea, that's way better. I despise being sick, glad you're feeling better.

Oh, that's exciting! She lives near campus?

You forgot to mention the flour.

:naughty:

She got the car a week ago?! Wow! One of my roommates was a bad driver. She's been in multiple accidents and she's afraid people will pull out in front of her from side roads without stopping but she whips down the interstate 75-80 mph yet she's terrified of accidents. :blink:

Well, what would you have told me to do with the flour because I couldn't think of anything. :roftl: Btw, is Myspace acting crappy for you to? I can't get onto it and sometimes it tells me that I have a photo comment which I get all excited about and then after looking through all my albums I have none.

i don't think iowa has exits on the left :lmfao:

I don't think Vermont really does either. I know MA does and on my way to the new college in September I'll have to exit on the left but luckily it's only two lanes and not like 924848249024 lanes.

Yes, the apartment is about ten minutes from the campus. Both of my sisters currently live together, but since Katherine is getting married in March she will be moving out straight after the wedding. I didn't want Caroline to have to move and find a whole new apartment, so I am taking Katherine's spot. Hopefully things will work out okay. :)

That's nice! I'm sure things will work out all right, you seem like you're close with your family.

A girl in my driver's ed car did that. Scared the crap outta me. I didn't want to go in the next day. :naughty:

I don't blame you!

I didn't want her to give me a ride home! To top it all off it was raining out, and it was about 9:30 at night.

I still find it pretty funny now. xD

A girl in my driver's ed car did that. Scared the crap outta me. I didn't want to go in the next day. :naughty:

Oh wow that just reminded me back when I was in drivers ed. The girl that was driving nearly flipped the car.

Nothing to make you more afraid of being a passenger then hearing that if the car wasn't stopped in time it would have been flipped. :naughty:

Oh wow that just reminded me back when I was in drivers ed. The girl that was driving nearly flipped the car.

Nothing to make you more afraid of being a passenger then hearing that if the car wasn't stopped in time it would have been flipped. :naughty:

:shocked: Now I'm excited to get my license.