• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mahahha, talking about scary drivers ed expereinces, eh? :naughty:

:roftl: i want to read more!!

i didn't have any scary stories :thumbdown: the scariest time was when the teacher let us go to the mcdonalds drive-thru and he said do NOT spill anything on the seats or i'll get fired. then that little piece of sausage rolled right out of the tortilla and did it land in my lap?! no! it landed on the seat! :sneaky2: i don't think he was fired though :naughty:

i didn't have any scary stories :thumbdown: the scariest time was when the teacher let us go to the mcdonalds drive-thru and he said do NOT spill anything on the seats or i'll get fired. then that little piece of sausage rolled right out of the tortilla and did it land in my lap?! no! it landed on the seat! :sneaky2: i don't think he was fired though :naughty:

ugh, my drivers ed teacher would eat dry roasted peanuts by the bottle. :puke:

and guzzle mountain dew.

while i was driving!

it was sickening.

my drivers ed teacher played Mika while we were driving. :D

i kid you not, his favorite song was Big Girls. :roftl:

Hahaha! You get to listen to cool music. I don't remember if we listened to anything. I can't remember because that was at least 6 or 7 years ago I think.

Nothing makes you feel more helpless than fishtailing on ice... :-S

For some reason though you know exactly which way to steer. I always tried to remember which way to steer if I fishtail but by time it happens I've normally forgotten but I seem to know what to do.

I used to be so afraid to drive through drive-thrus for the longest time. I was fine if I was the passenger but not the driver. :roftl:

I finally got rid of the fear a year or two ago when I knew exactly what I wanted to order so I didn't have to pull up to the box and try to quickly look at the menu why they were asking for my order.

It was an odd fear I know... : P

Hahaha! You get to listen to cool music. I don't remember if we listened to anything. I can't remember because that was at least 6 or 7 years ago I think.

I used to be so afraid to drive through drive-thrus for the longest time. I was fine if I was the passenger but not the driver. :roftl:

I finally got rid of the fear a year or two ago when I knew exactly what I wanted to order so I didn't have to pull up to the box and try to quickly look at the menu why they were asking for my order.

i was seriously blown away that he had heard of Mika. :roftl:

i hate going to a drive thru with my mom.

she critisizes my driving sooo bad.

"you're not close enough!"

"don't ruin my car!"

"go slower!"

ugh, my drivers ed teacher would eat dry roasted peanuts by the bottle. :puke:

and guzzle mountain dew.

while i was driving!

it was sickening.

:lmfao:

when i had to go through i was like 2 feet away from the little window and could reach our bag full of food it was traumitizing :blush-anim-cl:

Aaah. Now I'm nervous and worried again. About everything.

Mike just asked me to go with him on a date tomorrow. But his brother is going to be there. If his brother wasn't going to be there, I'd be okay, but he is, so now I'm going to be all awkward and l;ajljafldjd.

Sorry..*runs away*

i was seriously blown away that he had heard of Mika. :roftl:

i hate going to a drive thru with my mom.

she critisizes my driving sooo bad.

"you're not close enough!"

"don't ruin my car!"

"go slower!"

Oh gosh, back seat drivers! I try my hardest not to say anything to anyone unless if it's crucial like when I started screaming because my friend was on her cell phone and started to drive into on coming traffic. (That was the day I thought I was seriously going to die and started to pray because my friend was dialing on her phone while passing those huge mac trucks.)

I can't stand back seat drivers though. Someone who was my friend used to complain about my driving all the time about stupid stuff that doesn't matter like how I pull over to one side of the road when I come to stop because I can't see around the corner etc. He's just lame.

:lmfao:

when i had to go through i was like 2 feet away from the little window and could reach our bag full of food it was traumitizing :blush-anim-cl:

I think the first time I went through I was too far away from the window too. I had to look like a fool and really reach for the stuff. :naughty:

What would be embarrassing is if you have people behind you and you have to open up the door and step out of the car to get your food. I'm sure I'll have to do that someday. Just wait. :roftl:

Hi! Everyone! Just thought I would walk in and say..."Have a great weekend.":punk:

Aw, have a great weekend too! :original:

Mike just asked me to go with him on a date tomorrow. But his brother is going to be there. If his brother wasn't going to be there, I'd be okay, but he is, so now I'm going to be all awkward and l;ajljafldjd.

Sorry..*runs away*

You're so cute *pinches your cheeks like an grandma*

:wink2:

Sorry I suck at guy advice. Maybe try for a double date or bring a friend along with you?

:sneaky2:

:naughty:

The worst part is now he's all excited about it and wants an answer about whether or not I'll be his girlfriend or not, and I'm still not sure.

Ah, yay. My friend just offered to double. :yay:

I feel better now!

Umm..... tell him that you'll try out a date first?

I think that's the best way to go with things, you do a test date to see if things will work before you get tied down and then find out it's not going to work.

Sorry..*runs away*

awwww, cute. :bleh:

I think that's the best way to go with things, you do a test date to see if things will work before you get tied down and then find out it's not going to work.

good advice, girly.

Yea, I was thinking that, too.

Hahaa, he said the cheesiest thing ever before.

I put in an angel smiley, and he goes, "I knew it." and I was like, "Knew what?" and he goes, "How pretty you are, it couldn't be from this world.

:roftl:

I put in an angel smiley, and he goes, "I knew it." and I was like, "Knew what?" and he goes, "How pretty you are, it couldn't be from this world.

hehehehehehehe, whatta cutie. :naughty:

awwww, cute. :bleh:

good advice, girly.

Thanks haha. That's how I roll for now on... date first then we'll see. : P

Wow... that is so cheesy but so cute. :wub2:

I had a guy friend that used to say really cheesy things like that haha. It was cute, lame, and awkward all at the same time. :roftl:

Megan, I feel like I'm in some stupid one. xD

hahaha, I know! It's so awkward yet cute, but at the same time you want to hit them and call them a nerd for saying something so cheesey. :roftl:

My response:

"You're such a nerd."