American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm okay...avoiding certain topics and finding sanctuary in here at the moment. What are you up to, Jess? :)

Me too. But I read what you (and Deb) wrote and I agree with you guys. I just don't even want to read that thread anymore, call me a prude or whatever. That's why I like it in here, no drama.

I'm okay...avoiding certain topics and finding sanctuary in here at the moment. What are you up to, Jess? :)

i think the bad stuff's all gone in case you wanted to know :naughty: but i guess we're talking about words.. not really sure what your comfortable with sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I am glad there's never any drama in here either....but you know, if this topic contained similar topics to the one from last night, I'm sure I'd be pretty quick to ask nicely for people to take it elsewhere....

...like in a private chat, where I don't have to accidentally read it.

Thanks for the update, Megan. lol... My comments haven't been directed towards you, fyi. I've just got a big problem with people making degrading comments about Mika (or anyone else for that matter) and also the whole youngling issue bothers me as well.

ya, im really bored tonight, cuz im home alone....:thumbdown:

and its sooo quiet on here...im guessing everyone is on that thread :naughty:

(well, maybe not in this thread..but...in the Brat Pack thread :roftl: )

so here i am trying to find new threads to entertain myself :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update, Megan. lol... My comments haven't been directed towards you, fyi. I've just got a big problem with people making degrading comments about Mika (or anyone else for that matter) and also the whole youngling issue bothers me as well.

What on earth happened?

ya, im really bored tonight, cuz im home alone....:thumbdown:

and its sooo quiet on here...im guessing everyone is on that thread :naughty:

(well, maybe not in this thread..but...in the Brat Pack thread :roftl: )

so here i am trying to find new threads to entertain myself :thumb_yello:

this is the place to be yo! this party's hoppin:glasses3:

What on earth happened?

we got preverted in a thread that we weren't supposed to and it just blew up into a big thing...

I'd have to agree with you on that one too. I read all that stuff but figured I'd stay away from commenting in there. I'd rather not get involved. That's why I mainly stay around these parts. It's always just random non-controversial conversation. =)

Just got back from babysitting. Rough night. Not the kids, though.

'Bout that whole thing... I feel for Deb. She's taking so much heat, and she really really cares about the MFC. We should make a deb appreciation thread. She was on all night and I think she logged off maybe a half hour ago, probably pretty bummed about it all. Especially with the last few posts in that thread. But it'd be nice to see in the morning, wouldn't it?