mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmao:

I'm sick of the Patriots. And I'm sick of my team disappointing me.

I would've preferred to see any other team but Patriots and Colts in the Superbowl.

hey, half time will be my highlight! Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers! Whoot whoot!

Haha, I hate the Colts. Mostly because I am a Bears fan. I am so mad that we didn't win last year. Do you know how hard it was to go to school the next day with all those Colts fans? After all that trash talking? :naughty:

I'm excited about Tom Petty too!

i LOVEEEE olive garden :naughty:

i used to go there when we went out for my b-day :roftl:

it took a loooong time to get in today though lol my dad got claustrophobic and had to go outside because the waiting area was too crowded.. then afterwards he made us forge his signature because he felt sick and wanted to go out to the car :boxed:

the food was good though :naughty: i got fettucini alfredo and of course i had salad:wub2: and breadsticks:wub2: :wub2:

it took a loooong time to get in today though lol my dad got claustrophobic and had to go outside because the waiting area was too crowded.. then afterwards he made us forge his signature because he felt sick and wanted to go out to the car :boxed:

the food was good though :naughty: i got fettucini alfredo and of course i had salad:wub2: and breadsticks:wub2: :wub2:

omg...salad and breadsticks...-mouthwaters-

lmao, and im so not hungry right now! :lmao:

olive garden is really fun there because they choose their waiters/waitresses really well, they are all really nice and social :thumb_yello:

it gives an overall fun feeling

omg...salad and breadsticks...-mouthwaters-

lmao, and im so not hungry right now! :lmao:

olive garden is really fun there because they choose their waiters/waitresses really well, they are all really nice and social :thumb_yello:

it gives an overall fun feeling

i know :shocked: today my server was nathan :biggrin2: it was reallllly cute when he asked if we wanted cheese on our entrees and of course i said yes! because i looove when they shred it right in front of you :naughty: and when he did he spilled it all over me :roftl:

gotta love nathan!

TO my American west coast friends!

The Seattle concert is sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooooooooooo

hopefully there is room in LA and San Fran

or join me in Vancouver (only a few seats left!!!!!!!!!!!):punk: :punk:

i know :shocked: today my server was nathan :biggrin2: it was reallllly cute when he asked if we wanted cheese on our entrees and of course i said yes! because i looove when they shred it right in front of you :naughty: and when he did he spilled it all over me :roftl:

gotta love nathan!

Aww, you got to go?! I didn't get to go there,and I was a little devestated at first. We got in and found out the next table for ten wouldn't be available for an hour.

:thumbdown: Insread we went to Houlahans. haha It had the BEST fresh squeezed lemonade I've ever had.

And theirbreadsticks and salad was pretty amazing also,so not too shabby. :naughty: