American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww, you got to go?! I didn't get to go there,and I was a little devestated at first. We got in and found out the next table for ten wouldn't be available for an hour.

:thumbdown: Insread we went to Houlahans. haha It had the BEST fresh squeezed lemonade I've ever had.

And theirbreadsticks and salad was pretty amazing also,so not too shabby. :naughty:

we don't have a houlahans in iowa :naughty: i LOOOOOOOOOOVE the iowa state fair's lemonade :wub2: it's really the love of my life... they make it right in front of you with the lemons and the sugar and the water :wub2: :wub2:

if i had to choose between that lemonade or mika it would be tough :lmfao:

Hi Jen! How's school?

School has been great so far. I've had three out of my 5 classes and um, well today felt like a Saturday and tomorrow will too. :fisch:

I'm superrrr thrilled to be picking up the guitar again! Oh I'm so antsy for friday to come. I'm never really antsy for classes to come... ever :roftl:

blehghgh, i think i'm getting sick.. >.<

Aw, feel better! I'm still trying to shake my odd cold off. :mf_rosetinted:

blehghgh, i think i'm getting sick.. >.<

in norwalk you can opt out of a test if you've been gone less than 2 days and i'm going to miss 2 days for mika so i can't be sick :bleh:

hopefully you'll fell better soon! my dad's sick right now and grumpy :naughty: wouldn't want that to happen to you

in norwalk you can opt out of a test if you've been gone less than 2 days and i'm going to miss 2 days for mika so i can't be sick :bleh:

hopefully you'll fell better soon! my dad's sick right now and grumpy :naughty: wouldn't want that to happen to you

lucky you.

haha, and thanks. :bleh:

Me too. :thumbdown: I feel ya.

Hope you get better soon!

aww thanks :huglove:

yargh, and it's the most wonderful time for me to get sick, right when I start to get reeeaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy busy. >.<

I am just now getting better from having been sick for a week....so I hope you all get well very soon!

ugh, that bites. :thumbdown:

lucky you.

haha, and thanks. :bleh:

your welcome :cheerful_h4h:

.. i know :tears:

but I just feel like he should be on the forum :)

I've been getting so much more sad :tears:

it really has.. i had my ipod on shuffle and the brokeback mountain song came on :tears: once i really realize that there will never make another movie.. never sign another autograph.. never be with his daughter again i'm going to break down and cry.. for the moment i'm just pretending it didn't happen.. that's probably not very healthy

how can you miss someone so much without ever meeting them?! :tears:

:o That was one of my fears last year. That I wouldn't have my voice fully back before the gig.

i'm hoping it won't get worse in the next 2 weeks...

i'll just not speak until the day of it. :naughty:

it really has.. i had my ipod on shuffle and the brokeback mountain song came on :tears: once i really realize that there will never make another movie.. never sign another autograph.. never be with his daughter again i'm going to break down and cry.. for the moment i'm just pretending it didn't happen.. that's probably not very healthy

oh, i understand.

that's how i feel about freddie mercury. :tears:

I know :tears: i understand how you feel

On Ellen today, she showed the last time that he was on the show :tears: he was so happy and it looked like he was having a good time, and now, he's gone :tears:

I started to cry when i saw it

:tears:

On Ellen today, she showed the last time that he was on the show :tears: he was so happy and it looked like he was having a good time, and now, he's gone :tears:

i loved that episode :roftl: he seemed like a really fun guy to be around :biggrin2:

Thanks for that. I very rarely come home right after school so I usually miss Ellen. That was funny. I like how he didn't notice the bird at first. Anyway, that was really sweet of her and she looked pretty shooken up.

Even now if you don't think about it for a while and then it just hits you. On the radio, they played "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" in dedication to him and my brother actually started crying. Both of my brothers are basically anti-Hollywood, but they both liked him and not just because he's dead now. Just last week, I was looking up stuff on his new movie (the one he's filming, I can't spell it, lol) and was thinking about how I was looking forward to seeing it.

I don't know if this makes sense, but there are a few actors/actresses that I hold a little higher up and Heath is/was one of them. I'm not saying I wanted another actor to die, I just didn't want it to be Heath. And I'm getting sick of all this speculation. At least leave him alone in his death. He already didn't like media and paparazzi as it was.

I used to have the biggest crush on him in junior high. It was a little pathetic. I really thought I was going to marry him. :doh::naughty:

Gosh, whenever I get on this subject, I post so much. I just can't say enough about him.