American Thread Part II

mandilambi

I know :tears: i understand how you feel

On Ellen today, she showed the last time that he was on the show :tears: he was so happy and it looked like he was having a good time, and now, he's gone :tears:

I started to cry when i saw it

:tears:

Thanks for that link. I was catching up on my sleep today after my long travel day yesterday, so I missed Ellen this morning. It's so heartbreaking to watch how somber Ellen and the audience were, but it's touching to see how kind Ellen is to pay tribute to Heath. That video is so sad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know :lol3:

he was so down to earth :wub2:

he seemed like an amazing guy to be around, and so nice :)

he's wearing a halo now :flowers2:

Thanks for that link. I was catching up on my sleep today after my long travel day yesterday, so I missed Ellen this morning. It's so heartbreaking to watch how somber Ellen and the audience were, but it's touching to see how kind Ellen is to pay tribute to Heath. That video is so sad.

I love how you guys have Heath in your avvies... :tears:

I must watch Ellen over the next few days... we should get it sometime soon...

Hi...Have we met?

Mmmmm I'm not sure... hi, I'm Jen obviously haha. :original:

Hello again guys!

What's up??

Chubbybunnikins :wub2:

I'm going to a concert tonight in our theatre. It's probably the biggest band this college will ever get to play here. :naughty:

I'm going to a concert tonight in our theatre. It's probably the biggest band this college will ever get to play here. :naughty:

and this WHOLE time i thought it was "jenic" :roftl: I'm alexnadra *extends hand*

I know we've met :roftl:

:das:

:das:Oh yes we have.

Aww, chubybunnikins!

haha which one? That sounds fun!

:das:Oh yes we have.

Aww, chubybunnikins!

haha which one? That sounds fun!

:das: How are you?

Nope :P I changed "photogenic" to "photojenic" so my nickname was in there even though I'm really not that photogenic. :naughty:

*shakes hand*

:roftl: Clever

*grabs hand and pulls into ballroom dancing*

Oh puh LEASE.

Quit with the "I'm modest" thing, you know you are! :wink2:

Hahaha. I just don't want people to think I'm full of myself with that screen name ya know? :naughty:

You and I will have to be careful if we're ever photographed together. We just might melt the camera. :wink2:

:das: How are you?

:roftl: Clever

*grabs hand and pulls into ballroom dancing*

You've read my mind. :P

There's a semi-formal dance going on tonight and I'm kind of bummed that I'm not going because there was no one to go with. So instead I'm going to the concert that another club scheduled the same night of the dance.

Hahaha. I just don't want people to think I'm full of myself with that screen name ya know? :naughty:

You and I will have to be careful if we're ever photographed together. We just might melt the camera. :wink2:

There's a semi-formal dance going on tonight and I'm kind of bummed that I'm not going because there was no one to go with. So instead I'm going to the concert that another club scheduled the same night of the dance.

*is telepathci* How ironic :lmfao:

Aww sorry you can't go but at least you can go to the other one :biggrin2:

either way you're dancing with me

*does cha cha slide*

:roftl: Yes we would! I don't think the world could handle that much hotness, anyway.:naughty:

I'd choose a concert over a dance any day. I really can't dance. haha

*is telepathci* How ironic :lmfao:

Aww sorry you can't go but at least you can go to the other one :biggrin2:

either way you're dancing with me

*does cha cha slide*

I think you're stalking me. :sneaky2::naughty:

Careful.... I really think I have two left feet hahaha.

Oooh I want to tell you guys my creepy experience last night...

I went to see a comedian last night and after it was done I went downstairs to check my mail... I was on the phone with my mom at the time. I opened up my box and I pulled out a piece of paper that was in there. When I was looking at it I kept on hearing footsteps sounding like they were inside the mail room and the mailroom had been closed for hours since it was late at night and the lights were off because my box is level with my head. I quickly closed the box and locked it and got out of there because the footsteps sounded like they were heading right towards my box. :shocked: I figured maybe someone was in there for some odd reason but as I walked around to the side were there's a second door leading into the mailroom it was shut. I know that there was no one else down there checking their mail because I would have heard them coming down the hallway or coming in through the door. :shocked:

It was so creepy. I don't want to check my mail late at night like that again even though I really want to check my mail tonight after the concert. :boxed:

Okay I should go shower since the concert is in an hour.