American Thread Part II

mandilambi

:roftl: Yes we would! I don't think the world could handle that much hotness, anyway.:naughty:

I'd choose a concert over a dance any day. I really can't dance. haha

No, the world probably can't yet. :lmfao:

Well see, if you came up here we could go to the dance together and have fun looking like fools! :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to see a comedian last night and after it was done I went downstairs to check my mail... I was on the phone with my mom at the time. I opened up my box and I pulled out a piece of paper that was in there. When I was looking at it I kept on hearing footsteps sounding like they were inside the mail room and the mailroom had been closed for hours since it was late at night and the lights were off because my box is level with my head. I quickly closed the box and locked it and got out of there because the footsteps sounded like they were heading right towards my box. :shocked: I figured maybe someone was in there for some odd reason but as I walked around to the side were there's a second door leading into the mailroom it was shut. I know that there was no one else down there checking their mail because I would have heard them coming down the hallway or coming in through the door. :shocked:

It was so creepy. I don't want to check my mail late at night like that again even though I really want to check my mail tonight after the concert. :boxed:

Okay I should go shower since the concert is in an hour.

that's reallly creepy :no: i would never get my mail again :naughty: i wouldn't have gone in the first place because i'm scared of the dark LOL

That is so creepy jen! I don't think you should go out late at night by yourself there are so many pervs and creeps these days! :no:

NORWALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:das::huglove:

why hello :naughty:

just wondering does everyone here like saranayde? :mf_rosetinted:

No, the world probably can't yet. :lmfao:

Well see, if you came up here we could go to the dance together and have fun looking like fools! :naughty:

:roftl:

True dat! But again, everyone would be jealous of me cause of my hottie dance partner.

And that's really creepy..I'd check my mail again to see if it happens again. :naughty:

Yoooo Megan!

I'm still not sure what to think of her yet, but I'm starting to warm up to her a little more.

i'm the opposite :roftl: i used to like her but now she's really getting on my nerves with her slutty dancing and her singing louder than mika half the time :thumbdown:

no it is not like that time at camp.

*goes off to another story*

One time at camp like..no one ate their cake so we took every cabin's cake and put it in one big pile and just dove our faces into it and we had whipped cream EVERYWHERE i have all these pictures of me passed out on the ground with white stuff all over me :roftl:

ok and back.

Le idiot larkin thought oatmeal'd make a good facial mask *rolls eyes*

this is the girl who brought PIE to a sleepover and encouraged us to eat it in our fourt with our fingers..

LIE. Lucy fed me with her fingers :lmfao:

no it is not like that time at camp.

*goes off to another story*

One time at camp like..no one ate their cake so we took every cabin's cake and put it in one big pile and just dove our faces into it and we had whipped cream EVERYWHERE i have all these pictures of me passed out on the ground with white stuff all over me :roftl:

ok and back.

Le idiot larkin thought oatmeal'd make a good facial mask *rolls eyes*

this is the girl who brought PIE to a sleepover and encouraged us to eat it in our fourt with our fingers..

LIE. Lucy fed me with her fingers :lmfao:

i've never been to camp :lmfao: but i don't think i'd do stuff like that lol

i think i like this lucy because i LOOOOVE pie :wub2: :wub2:

i've never been to camp :lmfao: but i don't think i'd do stuff like that lol

i think i like this lucy because i LOOOOVE pie :wub2: :wub2:

I go to a pretty ritzy camp, I feel so out of place. Everyone has a different abercrombie outfit on everyday and i wear the same corduroy pants :roftl:

It was funny because lucy is usually a distant person and we were in the tent and she took a slice of slimy apple and forcefed it to me :lmfao:

I go to a pretty ritzy camp, I feel so out of place. Everyone has a different abercrombie outfit on everyday and i wear the same corduroy pants :roftl:

It was funny because lucy is usually a distant person and we were in the tent and she took a slice of slimy apple and forcefed it to me :lmfao:

:lmfao: i wear the same jeans everyday with different norwalk tshirts :biggrin2:

hahaha what kind of pie was it? :naughty:

that's reallly creepy :no: i would never get my mail again i wouldn't have gone in the first place because i'm scared of the dark LOL

It's not really dark down there though, it's just inside the mailroom is dark but the outside where our boxes are isn't.

That is so creepy jen! I don't think you should go out late at night by yourself there are so many pervs and creeps these days! :no:

NORWALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:das::huglove:

It takes a bit for me to get creeped out on this small campus... but that definitely did it. All I could imagine was someone back there staring at me or ready to say something or reach their hand through to scare the crap out of me.

I know parts of this campus is haunted because I'm pretty sure I've already had an experience with that, but I didn't think the mail room was. : P

:roftl:

True dat! But again, everyone would be jealous of me cause of my hottie dance partner.

And that's really creepy..I'd check my mail again to see if it happens again. :naughty:

Yoooo Megan!

Hah, your hottie dance partner that has TWO left feet? I bet that's a big turn on hahaha.

And do you REALLY think I have the balls to go back and check it again at night? Yeah.... no. :lmfao: Someday I'll probably forget and try it again AND be on the phone at the same time haha.