American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to properly convert her. Maybe once she sees how awesome it is here, she'll be hooked? ;)

Oh she's hooked! She loves LICM. I gave her most of the other MP3s of live stuff and interviews that I had as of last August. She's not very musically cultured, so she takes what I give her, which is mainly Mika because she loves it. She's a very stressed person, so Mika helps her let loose. She wants to join the MFC, we just haven't actually gotten to that point yet. Plus, I told her she's a second semester senior- she needs the MFC at a time like this. :naughty:

LOL @ Jess being a stalker. You don't look like a stalker in your pics. Hmmmmmmmmm...

You never can tell.

:mf_rosetinted:

Hey, just got back.

Speaking of new people and joining the MFC, I'm TRYING to get my BFF to join. I'm taking her to the NY show, and we are just never on together to sign up. Lol. But I'll bring her to this thread once we get settled, of course.

I got my friends to join after GMA, but they only posted like once. lol

Like you can't type them in uppercase- :naughty: doesn't work but : naughty : would (without the spaces, for means of demonstration). I typed :naughty: by mistake and it didn't work. I'm a careless typer. It's very bad. Like once, I said to my friend, "The **** key" instead of "the shift key." I go back on my sentences at least three times. :roftl:

yay I have my Seattle tickets!!!! and booked Hotel and booked Amtrak!!

if anyone is doing a similar thing via Seattle, let me know so we can link up!

Suzanne:)

all the places are near each other too! within blocks!

Whaddup America? haha

I'm so excited! My sister is planning on moving to Portland, Oregon (I think) and since my mom is driving up there, then I'd get to go too! I've never been anywhere besides Las Vegas so this is exciting for me haha. But knowing my luck she won't move because she has a phobia of working and won't be able to support herself *rolls eyes* :naughty:

Oh what a nice sister I am:wink2:

Whaddup America? haha

I'm so excited! My sister is planning on moving to Portland, Oregon (I think) and since my mom is driving up there, then I'd get to go too! I've never been anywhere besides Las Vegas so this is exciting for me haha. But knowing my luck she won't move because she has a phobia of working and won't be able to support herself *rolls eyes* :naughty:

Oh what a nice sister I am:wink2:

I've heard that Portland is an awesome place to live.:mf_lustslow:

Hope you have fun there!

I just told that friend who's gonig to join:

Hey girrrl. I hope Ohio and the fam are all good. I'll be around until Sunday. We're going to MA and coming back on Tuesday. I might even get on a computer between then. Most likely, actually. I know you're dying without the MFC in your life. You just don't know it yet.

:naughty: That was this morning, she's never on the computer. She's not really a computer person, so I want to get her into it and the MFC. She's so disconnected from the world! It''s just frustrating that we've been planning to be on the MFC together for a while now, and she's just so stressed and busy all the time so we never did. But now it's vacation, and she's just oblivious, LOL. I want her to feel comfy with everyone when we go to NY, but I don't want to force her into anything. I know she wants to join the MFC though. She thinks it's cool, haha. I just wanna have fun! And I know she will, I just don't want to annoy her in the process/before she even joins. It might turn her off.