American Thread Part II

mandilambi

I just told that friend who's gonig to join:

:naughty: That was this morning, she's never on the computer. She's not really a computer person, so I want to get her into it and the MFC. She's so disconnected from the world! It''s just frustrating that we've been planning to be on the MFC together for a while now, and she's just so stressed and busy all the time so we never did. But now it's vacation, and she's just oblivious, LOL. I want her to feel comfy with everyone when we go to NY, but I don't want to force her into anything. I know she wants to join the MFC though. She thinks it's cool, haha. I just wanna have fun! And I know she will, I just don't want to annoy her in the process/before she even joins. It might turn her off.

:naughty: Awesome. She knows she wants to be obsessed like us.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, me too. haha But then again, I always feel lazy.:naughty:

Why, do you have a project to work on or something?

Wellllll,

i have to outline a whole chapter (15 pages), answer key questions( which are like a paragraph each), and make note cards (16 vocab words), AND prep my essay for History.

and i only have 6 pages of outlining done:naughty:

but i have until next wednesday.

hmm..yea that's not a lot of time:blink:

Wow, they loaded you with work!

:boxed:

I just have to read a book by next Friday. Ouch, that should be illegal to get so much over Christmas break.

yea.

and it's only History. It's an AP class. We didn't dare moan and groan when she assigned it. 'It's AP. you got yourself into this. What did you expect?:mf_rosetinted: '

i can't remember what else i have for homework:sad:

yea.

and it's only History. It's an AP class. We didn't dare moan and groan when she assigned it. 'It's AP. you got yourself into this. What did you expect?:mf_rosetinted: '

i can't remember what else i have for homework:sad:

Ehhh, I'm glad I'm not in any of those. haha I'm in a few honours classes, but no AP.

America, but that includes you. :bleh:

I left the thread open for like, 20 minutes and then responded to when she asked, "How's America tonight?" :roftl:

Right.

:roftl:

We Americans are just so sexy.:cool: