American Thread Part II

mandilambi

Yes! He and his boyfriend kept shoving us and finally my friend (who's about five foot nothing) was like "Excuse me, could you PLEASE stop pushing us, because I've lost my spot in the front row now and you are actually really hurting us!!!" and he just said "Sorry, honey, we were here first." :sneaky2:

:shocked: they were not!!!!! that little d*ck cut everyone in line to get there and.. well i'll explain in my minnesota report :glasses2:

I was the first one to ask for one, I didn't know if he would do it but he just jumped right in :naughty:

i didn't even get to talk to him :tears: i just held a balloon up to him and he signed it without even looking at me..

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i didn't even get to talk to him :tears: i just held a balloon up to him and he signed it without even looking at me..

To be perfectly honest... I was being kinda selfish when he came out because I had him come over to me right away so he could get the present and then we talked and hugged. I had even made my way to the front by standing on top of a snowbank rather than on the ground with everyone else. Lol I was taller than him when we hugged because of that!!! I had to bend down to hug Mika!!!! :roftl:

:biggrin2: How are you my evil counterpart?

EXCELLEENNNNNNNNNT!!! :biggrin2: i just got done with my mini-mika tour :biggrin2:

hey guys!

so, for tomorrow, if any of you want me to text you updates about the show, being in the Q, etc. PM me your number. :D

you have mine right? :cheerful_h4h:

I'm fine, Hilary....just doing some homework (boo!) how are you? :)

i'm doing pretty, but i'm getting really edgy....i can't believe that the concert is almost here. :shocked:

how did i not notice that?!?!? :lmfao::roftl: i noticed that it was different then the one i've been texting but i was just confused :naughty:

hahahahahaha! :roftl: