American Thread Part II

mandilambi

Does it allow you to upload them but then a couple minutes later it says it has failed?

I have tried to get my last two videos from Boston up on youtube. I sit there and wonder when they're going to show up under my videos and then I go and look and it says that they have failed. :tears::sneaky2: I have no clue why! I have seriously tried over six times now but no one else seems to be having any problems. I wanted to post all my videos in one post under the Boston thread and I still haven't yet because of this.

hmm mine says its uploading for an hour or so and then just says internet explorer can't find the page :sneaky2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm really excited to see what how much do you love me and holy johnny sound like on record because mika always changes the songs up a bit when he sings them live :biggrin2: i got REALLY excited when mika said something about them being on the 2nd album during... well i'm not sure if it was chicago or minneapolis :naughty: but it was exciting! i do remember that!

i'm really excited to see what how much do you love me and holy johnny sound like on record because mika always changes the songs up a bit when he sings them live :biggrin2: i got REALLY excited when mika said something about them being on the 2nd album during... well i'm not sure if it was chicago or minneapolis :naughty: but it was exciting! i do remember that!

I can not wait for that! I get too excited thinking about it.

:naughty: