Hmm I need

I have a huge box tapes and so many goodies in there and VHS videos :roftl:

I had to buy them all on cd etc etc shame I missed this one ...

Will look tommorow , Liar is a great song shame they didnt do more :wub2:

Sounds sooo famliar!!!:roftl: I've loads of tapes and VHS vids too, and never remember to look for the digital versions, I'm always so anxious to get new music and movies that I forget all the time:naughty:

Liar is one of my favourite Queen songs of all times; in fact, the whole "Queen": amazing debut album for a band!!

Sounds sooo famliar!!!:roftl: I've loads of tapes and VHS vids too, and never remember to look for the digital versions, I'm always so anxious to get new music and movies that I forget all the time:naughty:

Liar is one of my favourite Queen songs of all times; in fact, the whole "Queen": amazing debut album for a band!!

:roftl:

My mam is moving house .. and she has a garage , i boxed all my things up from say hmmm early 90s and before in there .. anyways some swine set a fire and I lost soo much then forgot about it .. anyways I was in there recently and mannn so so many goodies :shocked: ruined

Brian may at Brixton , AC/DC at the Madrid bull arena :shocked: and lots more

Sigh ....

My mam is moving house .. and she has a garage , i boxed all my things up from say hmmm early 90s and before in there .. anyways some swine set a fire and I lost soo much then forgot about it .. anyways I was in there recently and mannn so so many goodies :shocked: ruined

Brian may at Brixton , AC/DC at the Madrid bull arena :shocked: and lots more

Sigh ....

That is terrible!!!!!!!!:shocked: I don't even want to imagine what would happen if somebody put fire to my collection!

Stop babbling about Queen when i´m not around :sneaky2:

I have that album too & the american version and a bootleg with it :bleh:

I'm sorry, Ms. Queen, it'll never happen again:bow::roftl: Of course you have it too! Never had the slightless doubt (but you don't have a "Starfleet Project" signed by Mr. May):tongue2:

We cant always wait for you

Wow now 2 of my most fav people in here :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:wub2:

You should! I´m too special :shun::naughty:

Fredster, you´re such a teaser! :naughty:

I'm sorry, Ms. Queen, it'll never happen again:bow::roftl: Of course you have it too! Never had the slightless doubt (but you don't have a "Starfleet Project" signed by Mr. May):tongue2:

Yeah, that´s true :tears:

Anyone got this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_the_Beeb

I had this on casette .. once hmmmmmmm

Hellllooo

Ive go this too, but only on cassette:biggrin2:, I had them all on cassette, rubbish useless format that was, and Liar is on Queen (as in their first proper album)...also they do it live on live at the rainbow concert, which we discussed yonks ago, love love love it:wub2:

Fred that fire was awful, id be so gutted:boxed:

Listen to this song by Muse from their latest album: (:thumb_yello:)

and read Brian May commenting on it here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8304176.stm

Queen guitarist Brian May has praised the Queen-influenced sound that Muse have incorporated into their recent number one album, The Resistance.

"I love it, I think it's great stuff," May told the BBC.

"I think they're very good boys and extremely talented, and like us they have their tongue in cheek a lot of the time," May said.

One key track on the new Muse album - United States of Eurasia - has drawn comparisons to classic Queen.

Last month, Muse drummer Dom Howard said: "I guess people have thought it sounds a bit like Queen, particularly that big chord and the big harmonies.

"When we did that in the studio we laughed a lot because it was so uplifting. It's a real chest out, hand in the air moment in the song."

May, who gained a doctorate in astronomy in 2007, said he had met Muse a couple of times in the early part of their career.

"They said they liked us and that we've been an influence, which is obviously nice for someone like me to hear," said May.

He described the track United States of Eurasia as "brilliantly done".

"They are extraordinary musicians," May added. "Real virtuosos - much more than I am.

"I like the way they let their madness show through, always a good thing in an artist."

Game plans

May also said he was delighted that he was being portrayed as a figure in a Lego Rock Band game - due out next month.

"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portayed in Lego," he said. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."

And he said there was talk "going on behind the scenes" about a dedicated Queen Rock Band game - like The Beatles version that came out last month.

"Yes we're into it, I think it may happen," he said.

Meanwhile, May is preparing for the launch next week of a book he has co-written - A Village Lost and Found - a collection of 3D photographs from the 1850s.

Liar is on Queen 1

<looses 1000 credibility points>

Fred you are forgiven you have a lot on your plate what with here and life and so on...:roftl::roftl: FredM wouldnt have cared anyway he always said Queen songs should be listened to once and then thrown away, he did say that once, not sure when but he said it for sure....he was not one for facts and figures, its about the music:glasses3:

Fred you are forgiven you have a lot on your plate what with here and life and so on...:roftl::roftl: FredM wouldnt have cared anyway he always said Queen songs should be listened to once and then thrown away, he did say that once, not sure when but he said it for sure....he was not one for facts and figures, its about the music:glasses3:

'My songs are like Bic razors - for fun, for modern consumption. Disposable pop.' :wink2:

:biggrin2:

Suzie your knowledge is unreal:biggrin2::biggrin2:

It came from my best friend called Google, actually:teehee:

(I only remembered he used the term 'disposable' to describe his songs.)

“Know where to find the information and how to use it - That's the secret of success” Albert Einstein

Edited by suzie

This is fun: http://schiffersfm.omroep.nl/page/artikel/331674/Nu%20is%20er%20ook%20Queen%20Lego/

(sorry, I couldn't find an english website with this info, but the pic says enough I guess.

I want them, they are soooo cool!:mf_lustslow:

translation:

There's Lego Queen now too!

Popstar are often made into games. After David Bowie, Iggie Pop and Blur it is now Queen's turn to show up as Lego-dolls. Gitarist Brian May (62) made sure his hair got extra attention.

Def Leppard-singer Dave Elliot even called him to tell him he was very jealous!

This is fun: http://schiffersfm.omroep.nl/page/artikel/331674/Nu%20is%20er%20ook%20Queen%20Lego/

(sorry, I couldn't find an english website with this info, but the pic says enough I guess.

I want them, they are soooo cool!:mf_lustslow:

translation:

There's Lego Queen now too!

Popstar are often made into games. After David Bowie, Iggie Pop and Blur it is now Queen's turn to show up as Lego-dolls. Gitarist Brian May (62) made sure his hair got extra attention.

Def Leppard-singer Dave Elliot even called him to tell him he was very jealous!

hours of fun

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Ask me a Mika question , go on go on any you like:aah:

okay Freddie how many eyelashes does Mika have on his left uper eye lid:roftl:

PS Im only joking sweetie :flowers2:and knowledge is over rated anyway