The thing I love about this new docu is they are telling stories that we've never heard before! It's definitely been done in a different way and it's refreshing to not hear the same old stuff we've heard from previous docs!

The thing I love about this new docu is they are telling stories that we've never heard before! It's definitely been done in a different way and it's refreshing to not hear the same old stuff we've heard from previous docs!

Exactly! And I love the way Brian and Roger are more comfortable talking about stuff, even swear, cry, etc. :naughty:

Really a brilliant documentary! :wub2:

I cried my heart out, obviously. My eyes are swollen! :blush-anim-cl: Need some sleep! :bye::huglove:

Edited by Mary

Oh, absolutely...they were extremely honest on some parts and I appreciate how honest they were. I loved so much hearing the parts about how they tried to protect Freddie near the end -- even lying to protect his image. I don't condone lying most days, but seeing how they came to his defense was wonderful.

Yes, I cried too. So sad to hear Roger's story of being so close to seeing Freddie before he passed and missing his opportunity....and Brian sharing his story of how his father finally admitted what a success he was. Ahhh...I love these men so much.

Oh, absolutely...they were extremely honest on some parts and I appreciate how honest they were. I loved so much hearing the parts about how they tried to protect Freddie near the end -- even lying to protect his image. I don't condone lying most days, but seeing how they came to his defense was wonderful.

Yes, I cried too. So sad to hear Roger's story of being so close to seeing Freddie before he passed and missing his opportunity....and Brian sharing his story of how his father finally admitted what a success he was. Ahhh...I love these men so much.

Yes, it must have been unbelievably hard for them to keep the press away during those days. Especially because they had never had a good relationship with the press and seeing them around the band and Freddie when things were bad, must have been horrible. Can't blame them for lying... So sweet of them, trying to protect Freddie... :wub2:

Thank you for linking this new documentary here. :flowers2:

I am downloading the files at the moment and watch it later this week.

You're welcome! :huglove:

Have you guys seen the BBC documentary?

It's all here:

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5BxTujihMw

Part 2 -

Warning: Keep tissues near you. You WILL need them. :blush-anim-cl:

Just finished watching and I loved it.

I loved Brian and Roger's honesty, I loved those little funny parts like John forgeting the Under Pressure beat, I love how they care about Freddie.

Not one of my faves, but I like it! :biggrin2:

It's because I love the early Queen more :wub2: Not that I don't love mature Queen (I admire it of course!) but the sound was more rock than pop :mf_rosetinted:

I loved Brian and Roger's honesty, I loved those little funny parts like John forgeting the Under Pressure beat, I love how they care about Freddie.

I'm in the process

Yees! That bit was so funny! :aah:

It's because I love the early Queen more :wub2: Not that I don't love mature Queen (I admire it of course!) but the sound was more rock than pop :mf_rosetinted:

I prefer the early Queen too! :wub2:

Have you guys seen this?

[YOUTUBE]bkzsoJf-UsA[/YOUTUBE]

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahahaha :roftl:

Hello,dear queeniacs^^

Hi! What have you been up to?

I watched Mtv World Stage Live at Wembley last night, they showed like 10 songs, what a disappointment. But I guess Mtv works that way.

ahahaha :roftl:

Hi! What have you been up to?

heya^^. I had loads of schoolstuff and exmas to do:sneaky2:.

I had to leave at the point when you posted all those fab screenshoots of brian:wub2: how fab they where^^.

I`m still catching up with everything around here^^.

How are you doing?

I watched Mtv World Stage Live at Wembley last night, they showed like 10 songs, what a disappointment. But I guess Mtv works that way.

Tv around here never showes any Queen stuff. now and then a song is in radio bur that is all..

Wembley:wub2:

heya^^. I had loads of schoolstuff and exmas to do:sneaky2:.

I had to leave at the point when you posted all those fab screenshoots of brian:wub2: how fab they where^^.

I`m still catching up with everything around here^^.

How are you doing?

Tv around here never showes any Queen stuff. now and then a song is in radio bur that is all..

Wembley:wub2:

Angi showed those snaps :wink2:

We have this radio station that plays older music all the time (with little exceptions) from 70s or 80s, they play Queen few times a day, plus there is a rock music station that plays Queen a lot! But nothing on tv, oh no.

I have exams too now, had math yesterday.

Angi showed those snaps :wink2:

We have this radio station that plays older music all the time (with little exceptions) from 70s or 80s, they play Queen few times a day, plus there is a rock music station that plays Queen a lot! But nothing on tv, oh no.

I have exams too now, had math yesterday.

cool^^. I quess I have to search for such a radio stations as well^^. maybe there is one. some teenagers around here have no idea what music Queen made apart from things like "we are the champions" and things like that!!

I know. I`m allways to lazy to make screenshots myself but I love watching them^^. those from save me were the best:blush-anim-cl:.

good luck with your exams!!!! (I have German and French next week but don`t have the willpower to leave mfc:naughty: )

cool^^. I quess I have to search for such a radio stations as well^^. maybe there is one. some teenagers around here have no idea what music Queen made apart from things like "we are the champions" and things like that!!

I know. I`m allways to lazy to make screenshots myself but I love watching them^^. those from save me were the best:blush-anim-cl:.

good luck with your exams!!!! (I have German and French next week but don`t have the willpower to leave mfc:naughty: )

Thanks! To you too! I only have history left, then it's finally over!

I remember that Jedward did Under Pressure and I told my friend: 'It's actually a Queen song.' And she went: 'Omg, really?!'

People just don't know, it's such a shame!

Thanks! To you too! I only have history left, then it's finally over!

I remember that Jedward did Under Pressure and I told my friend: 'It's actually a Queen song.' And she went: 'Omg, really?!'

People just don't know, it's such a shame!

you`ll make it:thumb_yello:.

jedward covered under pressure? I would like to hear that so see what they made out of it...ahh! my youtube isn`t woking for some reason!!!!

so I`ll hear it later.

It is weird than young people forget who Queen is. I mean it is kinda...I don`t know the wnglish word... I mean... everybody has to know them. they like made the rock music the way it is... it belongs to them

you`ll make it:thumb_yello:.

jedward covered under pressure? I would like to hear that so see what they made out of it...ahh! my youtube isn`t woking for some reason!!!!

so I`ll hear it later.

It is weird than young people forget who Queen is. I mean it is kinda...I don`t know the wnglish word... I mean... everybody has to know them. they like made the rock music the way it is... it belongs to them

Yeah, it was quite popular about two years ago, I think it was 2009.. But they mixed it with that ice-ice-baby-thing.

Teens and young adults listen to r'n'b and rap mostly and unfortunetly.

I know a few people who listen to 'classic rock' music, bet they don't listen to Queen for some strange reason. Too 'operatic' for them maybe.

I dare to say that Queen is the biggest band ever.

Queen and Mika will always be my favorites. :wub2:

Queen and Mika will always be my favorites. :wub2:

+1 !! :thumb_yello:

Hey dear Queeniacs. :wub2: too bad I still Haven't got that Wembley's DVD =( but soon I hope.. =) Then I can post some snaps too !! :boing: