Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The promoter hasn't given the names yet, but they say "Mika + plenty of support bands soon to be revealed" :naughty: :naughty: i hope you'll be patient... for the names AND mika :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my God we're gonna get 4 or 5 bands and a one-hour Mika :blink::boxed: ...

Avoca' date=' you're mean !

If he can find out how to blow it, he can have the inflatable mattress

[/quote']

:roftl: the infamous enflatable mattress!! :punk: it was very comfy though.. :blink:

I usually went to big gigs, often in arenas or stadiums, and they normally have at least 2 support acts.

so, get into the mood of having to listen to more than 1 band before of our boy.. :boxed:

what about REM..? :fisch:

I mean, michael apparently likes mika a lot.. :naughty:

:roftl: the infamous enflatable mattress!! :punk: it was very comfy though.. :blink:

I usually went to big gigs, often in arenas or stadiums, and they normally have at least 2 support acts.

so, get into the mood of having to listen to more than 1 band before of our boy.. :boxed:

Yep! wouldn't complain!:naughty:

mwahahahaha !!!

Mean mean Yop lol!

When I went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the PDP they had two support acts... My guess if that it's gonna be two or three max...

Imagine a duet Avoca... Mika on the piano doing Nightswimming with Stipey singing...

Mean mean Yop lol!

When I went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the PDP they had two support acts... My guess if that it's gonna be two or three max...

Imagine a duet Avoca... Mika on the piano doing Nightswimming with Stipey singing...

or even better mika at piano and doing backsinging, like mike.. :wub2: :wub2:

ok, there's no mike backsinging in nightswimming, but a girl can dream, can't she? :sneaky2:

you'd find me melted in a pool on the pelouse... :tears::wub2:

:roftl:

Yeah but I haven't met you guys yet :tears: And what if I don't find you in the crowd of thousand ppl ?

oh I don't think that will be a problem. just look at our pics. and we will be there quite early I guess

Oh my God we're gonna get 4 or 5 bands and a one-hour Mika :blink::boxed: ...

I don't mean to be negative' date=' but that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't go to this. One thing is to go to a "megagig" if you know (and like!) whoever else is playing, but if you don't even know, for me it's just not worth it.[/color']

I could end up there, fighting the masses and listening to any old crap for 2-3 hours in the July sun, just for a 1 hour Mika set :roftl: .

AND then if he ends up cancelling, they may not even reschedule the whole thing as they have other bands playing:naughty:.Oh dear.

sorry girls...can I ask you what kind of tickets you got?

We have standing tickets for categorie 3.. we bought them on Digitick..

We know that we need to print them and we are afraid a little bit about what cath85 said.. we remember that mess in Paris last time :blink:

But hope everything will be ok :biggrin2:

I don't mean to be negative, but that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't go to this. One thing is to go to a "megagig" if you know (and like!) whoever else is playing, but if you don't even know, for me it's just not worth it.

I could end up there, fighting the masses and listening to any old crap for 2-3 hours in the July sun, just for a 1 hour Mika set :roftl: .

AND then if he ends up cancelling, they may not even reschedule the whole thing as they have other bands playing:naughty:.Oh dear.

no, if he cancels it'll be rescheduled, cause it's HIS gig. the others are just opening acts, as big as they can be. that's 100%.

anyway, knocking wood for not having yet another cancellation :boxed: , I agree with ya all the line, sarah. just on one thing, I can object.. :blush-anim-cl: when next gig will be after feb..? for us europeans, I mean..:blink:

and though it's totally another feeling than an usual mika gig, atmosphere which I LOOOVE and I was never used to before of mika, I am also accostumed to THIS type of gig (stadiums and suff), so it won't be that much of a shock, for me at least.. :wink2: