Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

Yes nearly 80 but some of us here (Fouchonneret' date=' Laurence, Biche, myself etc) are counted in it, and some will be in the seating area.

Still I expect a big queue that day... and a very early one if the weather is nice.[/quote']

Early with drinkies??? :wink2:

I cant wait .. 80 people shall be amazinggggg

I want to see the eiffel tower , Ill drag cassie up there and anyone else that wants to :roftl:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Early with drinkies??? :wink2:

I cant wait .. 80 people shall be amazinggggg

I want to see the eiffel tower , Ill drag cassie up there and anyone else that wants to :roftl:

Honey you might not want to go as early as a few of us... Some of us plan to be there in the very early morning (you'll have a double of the key bud if you want to come later anyway :mf_rosetinted: ).

One thing I was gonna forget: liquids are forbidden when you get in the Parc des Princes if I'm not wrong. If the weather is really hot and Mika has two or three first parties before him, the wait can be very hard from 5pm (when they open doors) till when he sings...

Of course you can buy drinks inside but they you take the risk to lose your spot if you're in the pitch...

Honey it's impossible to come to Paris and not to go on the Eiffel tower! But prepare yourself psycholigically: it's gonna be a loooooooooooooooong queue there too. It's often more than an hour...

Honey you might not want to go as early as a few of us... Some of us plan to be there in the very early morning (you'll have a double of the key bud if you want to come later anyway :mf_rosetinted: ).

One thing I was gonna forget: liquids are forbidden when you get in the Parc des Princes if I'm not wrong. If the weather is really hot and Mika has two or three first parties before him' date=' the wait can be very hard from 5pm (when they open doors) till when he sings...

Of course you can buy drinks inside but they you take the risk to lose your spot if you're in the pitch...

Honey it's impossible to come to Paris and not to go on the Eiffel tower! But prepare yourself psycholigically: it's gonna be a loooooooooooooooong queue there too. It's often more than an hour...[/quote']

okkk wow I didnt know that for the eiffel tower!!! ok maybe not!!!

Thanks for the advice , I think a long stand is fine .. expecially in that lovely sun .. can I turn up 5 minutes before the gates open and go to the front ..

Im allowed to do that ?? :wink2::roftl:

Yeh get it working :thumb_yello:

More the better :punk:

<random thread alert>

Oh sorry:naughty: But Freds, I've been at the Eiffel Tower and the queue was HUUUUGE seriously, so we just stayed at the ground, feeding the pidgeons:naughty: But there are many other beautiful things you can visit like the Sacre Coeur and uuhm...the Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomfe:naughty:

Oh sorry:naughty: But Freds, I've been at the Eiffel Tower and the queue was HUUUUGE seriously, so we just stayed at the ground, feeding the pidgeons:naughty: But there are many other beautiful things you can visit like the Sacre Coeur and uuhm...the Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomfe:naughty:

Yeh Im starting to get that impression

I suppose its the same as someone coming to do london , its the sight seeing things that attract huh????

Notre dam yeh I would loveee to see that :thumb_yello:

Yeh Im starting to get that impression

I suppose its the same as someone coming to do london , its the sight seeing things that attract huh????

Notre dam yeh I would loveee to see that :thumb_yello:

I think so...though Mika attracts me more than the Big Ben:naughty:

I haven't seen the Notre Dam inside:naughty: Seriously I was so tired I lied down on the wall there and fell asleep, my friend was my pillow:roftl:

I think so...though Mika attracts me more than the Big Ben:naughty:

I haven't seen the Notre Dam inside:naughty: Seriously I was so tired I lied down on the wall there and fell asleep, my friend was my pillow:roftl:

Yeh I can imagine it being tiring .. especially when roasting hot!!!

How long were you there for ?

Yeh I can imagine it being tiring .. especially when roasting hot!!!

How long were you there for ?

One day. We went with schoo. It was very exhausting. We left from Holland at half past 2 AM and we arrived there at 10 o'clock. From that moment on we had to walk through Paris, could barely sit down, the only time we could was in the underground. So I got all grumpy in the end and I was glad I could get back into the bus and sleep. Seriously, I've slept the entire journey home:naughty: But overall it was a nice city.

It wasn't hot that day, in fact at the end of the day it was RAINING like an idiot!

The Notre Dame is gorgeous :wub2: So is the rest of Paris. You should really visit the district St. Germain, it's so beautiful and has such a nice atmosphere. I love Paris! If only this bloody gig was in a nicer venue...

You can't even call it a venue anymore:naughty:

mmmmm so much to do so much to seeee

So em how many bedrooms have you got , Ill start to do my list

1) Silk sheets

2) Strawberries

3) Finest Chamapgne

4) Bath water at just above room temp

Ill keep adding to the list for when i stay :wink2::roftl:

You forgot the room service dear :mf_rosetinted:

How long are you going to be in France Fred?

We are planning on doing the sight seeing bit on the Saturday. Eiffel Tower...an hours queue will be nothing compared to what we are used to!!:naughty:

How long are you going to be in France Fred?

We are planning on doing the sight seeing bit on the Saturday. Eiffel Tower...an hours queue will be nothing compared to what we are used to!!:naughty:

I say a few days huh???

Ive never thought about it what do you fancy??

I would like at least a day for sightseeing :thumb_yello:

Sounds great :punk: :punk:

Yeh an hour is perfect for standing!!:thumb_yello:

I say a few days huh???

Ive never thought about it what do you fancy??

I would like at least a day for sightseeing :thumb_yello:

Sounds great :punk: :punk:

Yeh an hour is perfect for standing!!:thumb_yello:

Haven't booked the flights yet but are basically planning on arriving in Paris on Wednesday night, Disney on Thursday, Gig Friday, sightseeing Saturday...late flight home on Saturday night :thumb_yello: