Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reallyyyy???? :shocked:

What ... there will be nobody feeding me grapes :wink2:

FYI guys... There's a rumour that Mika might be doing the Arras festival (North of France) on the Saturday... But it's only a rumour.

FD' date=' I live right in the outskirts of Paris, I'm in the very near suburb.

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~rtan/France/metro.gif

I am on line 13 (light blue) mairie de saint-ouen in D2.[/quote']

keep us posted, dear, pls. though me and festivals don't normally stand in the same sentence... :mf_rosetinted:

Not sure yet, have you booked your hotel?

No...........was waiting for you :naughty:

I have looked at various ones but haven't made a desicion yet. Let me know how many nights you want and if you have any views on where you want to be etc.........would be great all to be together :thumb_yello:

Kath, let me get the ticket first and speak to Jemma.

Em', what are these tickets like?

I think I know roughly where they are, on the side at the top?

PARIS I BLEU HAUT - Rang 34 - Place 82

PARIS I BLEU HAUT - Rang 34 - Place 83

Kath, let me get the ticket first and speak to Jemma.

Em', what are these tickets like?

I think I know roughly where they are, on the side at the top?

PARIS I BLEU HAUT - Rang 34 - Place 82

PARIS I BLEU HAUT - Rang 34 - Place 83

Hi Babs,

Yes they are on the side at the top, usually when you get seated tickets on the Fnac it shows you where you are seated. When you tried it did it show you the stadium with where you would be seated?

Did you get those tickets?

By the way: if you see the mention "places séparées", be careful that means that the seats are not together (which is not the case on those places above).

If you haven't taken the seats yet, I would recommend that you rather buy tickets "bas" instead of "haut", because haut is quite high and you'll see better by being "bas", and you will also feel more into the concert.

Let me know if I can help you more! :thumb_yello:

Hi Babs' date='

Yes they are on the side at the top, usually when you get seated tickets on the Fnac it shows you where you are seated. When you tried it did it show you the stadium with where you would be seated?

Did you get those tickets?

By the way: if you see the mention "places séparées", be careful that means that the seats are not together (which is not the case on those places above).

If you haven't taken the seats yet, I would recommend that you rather buy tickets "bas" instead of "haut", because haut is quite high and you'll see better by being "bas", and you will also feel more into the concert.

Let me know if I can help you more! :thumb_yello:[/quote']

No I didn't get them yet, so they have probably gone. I don't know where Jemma went! I will probably do it tonight though, now I have better info.

I don't think there were any bas left, but at least I know what I am looking for now.

No I havent hun , I just need to speak to cassie and then get it sorted , less than 100 quid and its a done deal :punk:

CANNOT wait!

Great! Yeah, I haven't got mine yet but we are Ryanair and they are pretty darn cheap :naughty:

Yeh I havent looked at Ryanair . I dont think they fly from newcastle .. though

<checks>

They all have their own airports don't they...Ryanair go from Prestwick which is on our doorstep so it is easy peasey :naughty:

God I can't believe this British invasion :naughty: :naughty: !

How long do you plan to come for then FD?

Kath: Ryan Air lands in Beauvais, so it will take a while to get from/go there. You will have a special bus who will arrive/depart from Porte de Maillot (should take 1hour and a half I think). When departing to the airport, they ask you to be 3 hours before (this is what happened to me when I went to Stockholm a couple of years ago).