Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY! Be good to see you again Mici.

Looking forward to see you again too :thumb_yello:

i'm really happy to see that so much people comes from other country now!!!:punk:like us last year(remember lot of really good meeting,,italy,germany,belgium,london,luxembourg..

it's time to prepare,i have a strange sensation in my stomach.....:shocked:

i'm so exciting you know...

what about fancy dresses?is anybody had something strange to wear for the special gig?

rose of course...(pando or not:wink2:?)

Isn't it exciting? i am more excited now then i've been before :boing::naughty:

No fancy costume for me, i'll come with my mika shirt only.

Thanks for your help guys but managed to get seated tickets on Ebay france in red section.

So that's daisylou going and Anzuzu from Finland too!

:punk::punk::punk:

Have to rest now till then so Roll on July!

xxx

Yeah we're coming! It's gonna be a blast! :harp:

Looking forward to see you again too :thumb_yello:

Isn't it exciting? i am more excited now then i've been before :boing::naughty:

No fancy costume for me, i'll come with my mika shirt only.

Well, I was planning on trousers as well!:naughty:

I have one seated Mika ticket to sell for Paris on the 4th of July.

This is a good seat in Presidentielle, red section, tribune B, category 1.

I sell it at 72,80 € (I bought this ticket at this price).

Please, let me know if you're interested in.

or PM

You should go on the spare ticket thread with this, not supposed to sell tickets on the forum:wink2::wink2:.

I'm just paranoid it rains.. :boxed: it rains cats and dogs here now and it's chilly enough.. :tears:

It will be VERY hot:mf_rosetinted: I only have a very small suitcase and I am only taking summer clothes!:naughty:

OMG I JUST LOOKED UP THE TRAIN TICKETS AND THEY ARE LIKE 80 EUROS!are you going on the 12 22 one cuz i think i am going on that one

That's weird, i searched for train tickets as well and found tickets for 25 euros for each journey (from paris and to paris), so it is like 50 euros for a round trip maybe, although i am not sure.

I checked through this site: http://www.voyages-sncf.com

the TGV is extremely expensive, but there are ways to travel a little cheaper. try different TGV, sometimes they are less expensive early in the morning or later.it actually depends on how many people take it. also it's in less than a month, they keep getting more expensive, so don't wait too long!

the TGV is extremely expensive, but there are ways to travel a little cheaper. try different TGV, sometimes they are less expensive early in the morning or later.it actually depends on how many people take it. also it's in less than a month, they keep getting more expensive, so don't wait too long!

Thanks for the tip, i am thinking of going but not sure yet, will have to make up my mind soon. :rolls_eyes::blush-anim-cl: