Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we should stick together, fred, kath and abby, virtually non speaking french mfc'ers.. so we can smile blissfully and pretend we understand when mika speaks french to the crowd all throughout the gig... :roftl:

I am afraid to admit that all I can say in French is 'have you farted'..........might be quite useful in such a big crowd though!!:naughty:

we should stick together, fred, kath and abby, virtually non speaking french mfc'ers.. so we can smile blissfully and pretend we understand when mika speaks french to the crowd all throughout the gig... :roftl:

YEH .. we can just nod and say Bonjour!!!

Ive learnt in life that if a group of people get drunk it doesnt matter where they come from they all understand each other :roftl:

I am afraid to admit that all I can say in French is 'have you farted'..........might be quite useful in such a big crowd though!!:naughty:

Pardon , Bonjour Le Kath a le Farteddddddddddddddd:roftl:

sounds good, alcohol in france also costs A LOT less than in the uk :mf_rosetinted: as long as we are sober enough to hear what mika says.. :fisch:

And get in!!!!:naughty: I know I am early asking this question but I am very excited..what time are we getting there!?:naughty:

I know em is going really early. I still have to work out if I come actually (I do have tick though) and which way. if I come by train, I'll arrive smt like 9 am and smt in paris. have to find my way to stadium, though it's quite central. :wink2:

it'd be cool to exchange phone # if i go, so we can trace each other. :wink2:

Is it expensive??

Like how much is a pint of larger?

i think it's cheap. in the uk (and scandinavia) it costs a madness..:boxed:

dunno how much a pint cost, sorry. I don't like beer. :wink2: you may want to ask em. I drink red wine. I'm posh :naughty:

:roftl: I wish I could go to this. But like Sariflor, I don't think I could tolerate a day in the sun for one hour of Mika. I hope have fun though!

:roftl: I wish I could go to this. But like Sariflor, I don't think I could tolerate a day in the sun for one hour of Mika. I hope have fun though!

Thank you! It will be AWESOME! :naughty:

I KNOW I am a nutter but I would stand all day for five minutes of Mika!:roftl:

omg!!!:shocked:

Can I just ask, does this mean this is the end of small mika gigs forever???

I mean after he does a stadium, will he go back to cheaper tickets and smaller venues?

Or am I just wishful thinking?!?

He will be massively famous by then...I wonder if thats a good thing or not???:blink:

I mean after he does a stadium, will he go back to cheaper tickets and smaller venues?

Or am I just wishful thinking?!?

He will be massively famous by then...I wonder if thats a good thing or not???:blink:

Wellllll its an interesting one .. maybe cause its france ...

Even though hes hugeeeeeeeeeee in the UK he would not fill a stadium an arena maybe

Nice question for the future of Mika gigs though

I think it's just going to depend on the city. It doesn't seem he's that popular in Ireland so you'll probably get him in a smaller venue.