Mika and Chantal Goya

Niki27

Ok the Frenchies will know what I'm talking about and will probably have a great laugh seeing this after so long.:biggrin2:

For the others: Chantal Goya is a french singer who does shows for little children. She was HUGE when I was a kid, and I'm the same age as Mika so I'm sure he somehow was influenced by her when he was in France...

Just have a look at this and tell me what you think:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJtoVBhmbw&feature=related

It's the story of a Bunny with a gun that killed the hunter who was after him.:naughty:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the Frenchies will know what I'm talking about and will probably have a great laugh seeing this after so long.:biggrin2:

For the others: Chantal Goya is a french singer who does shows for little children. She was HUGE when I was a kid, and I'm the same age as Mika so I'm sure he somehow was influenced by her when he was in France...

It's the story of a Bunny with a gun that killed the hunter who was after him.:naughty:

:blink::boxed: I have no words to describe that video! :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty: He probably did!!!!

Mouhahaha so did I!! My first gig ever!:mf_rosetinted:

And 20 years later I'm doing shows with bunnies and crocodiles with guns... Do you think I will ever grow up? :naughty:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional, my dear ! :wink2:

Ceci dit, je crois qu'on peut être classées comme cas désespérés !! lol !!

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional, my dear ! :wink2:

Ceci dit, je crois qu'on peut être classées comme cas désespérés !! lol !!

:biggrin2:

Yes, we're hopeless... worst thing is I remembered the words and sang along...:roftl:

it's cute! i love the bunny ears thingy they do!!!

Yeah I think that's Mika in the audience making the bunny ears at 0:45.

:naughty:

I read this comment before watching the whole video and seriously, I laughed my ass off seeing that, I totally imagined little Mika standing there:naughty:

I read this comment before watching the whole video and seriously, I laughed my ass off seeing that, I totally imagined little Mika standing there:naughty:

:roftl: wouldn't it be strangely funny if it is indeed lilttle mika :lmao:

it would be to cute

re your sig

did santa leave a 6'4 guy under your tree

Yes, but there was a note from Santa Please, don't tell you got this present on the MFC unless someone asks you.

He's lying at the end of my bed now, keeping my feet warm. How cute:wub2: I'll give him a tasty bone tomorrow:biggrin2: