hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kavi! How are you?

I'm ok. Just found out 2 people we know got killed :(

O diets...hmmm i can never go on a diet, let's just say i eat strawberry and guava jam as my fruits :mf_rosetinted: I wanted to lose some weight 4 the holis but my weight fails to change :sneaky2: I don't think i'm disciplined enough though :blink:

O diets...hmmm i can never go on a diet, let's just say i eat strawberry and guava jam as my fruits :mf_rosetinted: I wanted to lose some weight 4 the holis but my weight fails to change :sneaky2: I don't think i'm disciplined enough though :blink:

How awful!

My diet worked last time so I'm going on it again!

Alot of vegetables and less fast food! I still have chocolate though!

PART 10!!!!! :shocked::roftl: Jeez every time i come on there is a new part!!!! :lmao:

Hellooooo :biggrin2:

That sounds nice !!I 'm gonna do the same !Today I had only some cereals and chicken !I've heard that dark choco is good for diet !

Hi Kavi !How are you ?

That sounds nice !!I 'm gonna do the same !Today I had only some cereals and chicken !I've heard that dark choco is good for diet !

Hi Kavi !How are you ?

ha ha, aw u poor thing :bleh:

how are you?

We posted at the same time :cool::roftl:

How did they die ?:boxed:

guava jam sounds nice i've never tasted it !

yipee!! yeah it is

i'm good thanks, you?

you're welcome, hope u like it, cos i have no idea what drink i just gave ya :naughty:

I'm good too, thankies.The drink was superb...I just wanted to ask you how did you make it.:naughty::biggrin2:

PART 10!!!!! :shocked::roftl: Jeez every time i come on there is a new part!!!! :lmao:

Hellooooo :biggrin2:

Hi Kavi!How are you?

Ok help?!? lol. how long do u diet 4 and do u exercise too???

i guess u should just do it for as long as poss, or just til u get to the ideal weight. And i would say exercising helps A LOT if u wanna lose weight, i wish i bothered to do some :naughty: but hey, dancing to mika does the trick :thumb_yello:

You can become one REN if you wanna diet !

No, you were talking about "thinking of Mika all day long"...hence I wrote this.:biggrin2::wink2:

Diet is sh*...the best way to keep your weight is sport and healthy food for your entire life.

No, you were talking about "thinking of Mika all day long"...hence I wrote this.:biggrin2::wink2:

Diet is sh*...the best way to keep your weight is sport and healthy food for your entire life.

i started doing gymnastics and eating healthy from today !:thumb_yello:

How did they die ?:boxed:

guava jam sounds nice i've never tasted it !

Well ach one died of a heart attack and the other...some bandits shot him 3 times (one went straight through his left eye, the other through his head and on in the chest). and the thing is the one who got shot was robbed 2 wks ago and he saw their faces so he could identify them (1 of the bandits just got out of prison) so it is believed that it's the same ppl.