This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kavi!How are you?

i guess u should just do it for as long as poss, or just til u get to the ideal weight. And i would say exercising helps A LOT if u wanna lose weight, i wish i bothered to do some :naughty: but hey, dancing to mika does the trick :thumb_yello:

Hey!!

Well hehe the longest i exercised 4 was everyday for one week :lmao: told u i wasn't disciplined....it's so hard to get the time :thumbdown:

I'm good too, thankies.The drink was superb...I just wanted to ask you how did you make it.:naughty::biggrin2:

Hi Kavi!How are you?

If that were helping,I'd be a very skinny girl:biggrin2:

:naughty: :naughty:

Well ach one died of a heart attack and the other...some bandits shot him 3 times (one went straight through his left eye, the other through his head and on in the chest). and the thing is the one who got shot was robbed 2 wks ago and he saw their faces so he could identify them (1 of the bandits just got out of prison) so it is believed that it's the same ppl.

oh no, thats really really bad :shocked: that sucks :sad:

yummy but I won't eat bread for a while

yeah thats a good idea, i managed to give up bread for a while once, then there was nothing to eat at home so bread was the only option left, now i'm addicted again, i'll wait til school starts it'll be easier for me to eat less

Well ach one died of a heart attack and the other...some bandits shot him 3 times (one went straight through his left eye, the other through his head and on in the chest). and the thing is the one who got shot was robbed 2 wks ago and he saw their faces so he could identify them (1 of the bandits just got out of prison) so it is believed that it's the same ppl.

My answer depends on what you mean by being "thin"..

I'm going for my dinner! Be back later!

:shocked: that's horrible !!!It sounds like a horror movie !But I'm very sorry for you !:boxed:

If you have ever been thinner than you are now ?

Enjoy your dinner Sarah !

yeah thats a good idea, i managed to give up bread for a while once, then there was nothing to eat at home so bread was the only option left, now i'm addicted again, i'll wait til school starts it'll be easier for me to eat less

You're right !I eat much less when i'm at uni than I'm at home !

I switched from white bread towhole wheat yrs ago but no change :blink:

It's hard not to eat much with us cause mum always cooks a lot and all my fam too and they insist that u eat and the food is so damn good..damn indian food :sneaky2::roftl:

OOOO Tues i went by my aunt and some ppl r renting from her...they r contractors from Syria i think brought down by a big businessman here to help build and design and it was such a fun night...they were singing arabic! and i went over by them and then everyone else ended up sitting around with them! :wub2: i kept thinking of that vid i saw where mika was speaking arabic :wub2:

It's hard not to eat much with us cause mum always cooks a lot and all my fam too and they insist that u eat and the food is so damn good..damn indian food :sneaky2:

OOOO Tues i went by my aunt and some ppl r renting from her...they r contractors from Syria i think brought down by a big businessman here to help build and design and it was such a fun night...they were singing arabic! and i went over by them and then everyone else ended up sitting around with them! :wub2: i kept thinking of that vid i saw where mika was speaking arabic :wub2:

But I wasnt THAT thin as Heidi Klum is for instance.:naughty:

I love indian food !!!Isn't it healthy ?do you put a lot of weight from it ?

What vid where mika spoke arabic ?:shocked:

Of course you weren't as that thin as models !!!

They only eat a salad a day !:roftl: