This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think you've been through the most boring thing ever already... school:thumbdown:

But why are you bored? I really want to go visit Romania to see Dracula's castle! Have you been there? Scary...:death1:

University is worse !

I'm bored because i need to learn for my exams !!!Yes I've been and it's not scary !:roftl:

University is worse !

I'm bored because i need to learn for my exams !!!Yes I've been and it's not scary !:roftl:

ehehe poor you! what are you studying at university? Oh exams really suck. Good luck for you! And remember; don't be too lazy! Just joking, you're not lazy, I'm sure:wink2: !

Really, Dracula's castle isn't scary? well, better not tell me too much about it or it won't be a surprise when I maybe go and visit it:naughty: !

ehehe poor you! what are you studying at university? Oh exams really suck. Good luck for you! And remember; don't be too lazy! Just joking, you're not lazy, I'm sure:wink2: !

Really, Dracula's castle isn't scary? well, better not tell me too much about it or it won't be a surprise when I maybe go and visit it:naughty: !

I'm studying tourism but the subjects are horrible !I'm not lazy i've started to learn already !But it isn't Dracula's castle this is just a metaphor !Do you really want to visit Bran castle ?

I'm studying tourism but the subjects are horrible !I'm not lazy i've started to learn already !But it isn't Dracula's castle this is just a metaphor !Do you really want to visit Bran castle ?

Yeah, but I don't believe that Dracula really exists... or does he:boxed: :roftl: ? Yes I would like to visit the castle, if I ever get the chance to visit Romania! But I haven't been to many countries. My parents don't get much holiday time, so we don't go on holiday out of our country very much:thumbdown: .Romania must be a lovely place to visit!

Yeah, but I don't believe that Dracula really exists... or does he:boxed: :roftl: ? Yes I would like to visit the castle, if I ever get the chance to visit Romania! But I haven't been to many countries. My parents don't get much holiday time, so we don't go on holiday out of our country very much:thumbdown: .Romania must be a lovely place to visit!

No he doesn't exist !:roftl:

Yes it is a great place to visit !!!

What places have you visited by now ?