hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, that sounds good.

uhu! :biggrin2:

i really want to visit that exhibition (pff, thats a difficult word to use)

but im going to drink some hot chocolate milk with whipped cream! it doesnt take long i guess. okay ? :wink2:

byeee! :huglove:

BRB!

uhu! :biggrin2:

i really want to visit that exhibition (pff, thats a difficult word to use)

but im going to drink some hot chocolate milk with whipped cream! it doesnt take long i guess. okay ? :wink2:

byeee! :huglove:

BRB!

See you later.:huglove:

G'day ladies! How's everyone??

Soooo remember i had to leave u girlies yesterday to watch a Psych marathon?? Well 2 things happened:

1 - in the beginning of one episode they were playing the teddy bear picnic song mika plays b4 lollipop and i ach jumped up from the couch in excitement :blink:

2 - during adverts i flipped to animal planet and as i switched over, to the bottom left was the name...none other than...Mica :shocked: it was the name of a puppy, but they were pronouncing it myca not mika :thumbdown: and i kept shouting at the telly it was meeeeka not myca :roftl:

I don't know why these things get me excited lol....esp the first one....gahhh i hate how almost everyday there is something that reminds me of him and it gets me all happy 4 some weird reason. please tell me i'm not alone :blush-anim-cl:

Soooo remember i had to leave u girlies yesterday to watch a Psych marathon?? Well 2 things happened:

1 - in the beginning of one episode they were playing the teddy bear picnic song mika plays b4 lollipop and i ach jumped up from the couch in excitement :blink:

2 - during adverts i flipped to animal planet and as i switched over, to the bottom left was the name...none other than...Mica :shocked: it was the name of a puppy, but they were pronouncing it myca not mika :thumbdown: and i kept shouting at the telly it was meeeeka not myca :roftl:

I don't know why these things get me excited lol....esp the first one....gahhh i hate how almost everyday there is something that reminds me of him and it gets me all happy 4 some weird reason. please tell me i'm not alone :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Kavi!! Hows you?

Hi Vanessa! How are you?

I'm good !!!Just finished something for university !!!:thumbdown:

Hello Kavita !!!

Wow :shocked: you're lucky !!!!

So mika starts to be famous there too ?

I'm good !!!Just finished something for university !!!:thumbdown:

Hello Kavita !!!

Wow :shocked: you're lucky !!!!

So mika starts to be famous there too ?

haha no...it's american channels we get and it was on the shows...not the ach mika unfortunately...just a cool coinkidink :)