hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY! i'm good. watchin i got life..:31:wub2:

AVIE - He's my boy :mf_rosetinted::P

exactly! what fool invented it! just joking.. we'd all be dumb if we didn't go :naughty: but i wish it wasn't for sooo longgg.

Enjoy your dinner! x x

I didn't know that you gave birth to a boy Kav ?:naughty:

I wouldn't have known english then and more other people wouldn't have known it !!!but if we had only 6 classes !:naughty:

'm back from dinner !:blush-anim-cl:

I wouldn't have known english then and more other people wouldn't have known it !!!but if we had only 6 classes !:naughty:

'm back from dinner !:blush-anim-cl:

ah see, what would u have done if u didn't know how to speak english :bleh: how many subjects did u have at school?

what u have?

ah see, what would u have done if u didn't know how to speak english :bleh: how many subjects did u have at school?

what u have?

They don't call me KK for nothing :mf_rosetinted: jking check my response to danicka above.

Hm there are loads of books which they teach you english !:roftl: I think i had 13 subjects at high school !How many do you have ?

I had some mozzarella sticks with vegetables

It's you bf then ?:mf_rosetinted: in what film did i saw him ?

Hm there are loads of books which they teach you english !:roftl: I think i had 13 subjects at high school !How many do you have ?

I had some mozzarella sticks with vegetables

Yeah.. but it's not as good as having someone tell u whats right and whats not, and it's always good to hear the pronounciation :wink2:

I think I had that amount as well.. but then in year 10 &11 we get to choose what subjects we want to do (min 3 + english, maths & science) then for year 12&13 u can choose a minimum of 3 subjects

Yeah.. but it's not as good as having someone tell u whats right and whats not, and it's always good to hear the pronounciation :wink2:

I think I had that amount as well.. but then in year 10 &11 we get to choose what subjects we want to do (min 3 + english, maths & science) then for year 12&13 u can choose a minimum of 3 subjects

It was the same for me!!