This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.. but it's not as good as having someone tell u whats right and whats not, and it's always good to hear the pronounciation :wink2:

I think I had that amount as well.. but then in year 10 &11 we get to choose what subjects we want to do (min 3 + english, maths & science) then for year 12&13 u can choose a minimum of 3 subjects

For that i can buy some videos and i can watch films !there's no problem and i have my mom who teaches English !

what subject did you choose ?

LOL Psych is a detective show, where shawn and gus (show names - shawn is my avi) helps the police solve crimes. shawn's dad was a well known cop and he trained him from a very early to be observant. so anyway he use this skill to solve homicides and he thus pretends to be psychic. from his early training he developed good observation skills and he pieces the evidence together. he and his childhood friend gus opened an agency called Psych. it's hilarious! I love the end of each episode they show wat they call Psych- outs, which is bloopers and mostly kareokee singing.

if u go to psych.usanetwork.com it has psych - outs plus u can watch full episodes etc...

TWO PSYCH - OUTS:

HAVE TO WATCH THIS BLOOPER!!

http://video.usanetwork.com/player/?id=186679#videoid=145390

AND HAVE TO WATCH THIS KAREOKEE

http://video.usanetwork.com/player/?id=186678

LOL Psych is a detective show, where shawn and gus (show names - shawn is my avi) helps the police solve crimes. shawn's dad was a well known cop and he trained him from a very early to be observant. so anyway he use this skill to solve homicides and he thus pretends to be psychic. from his early training he developed good observation skills and he pieces the evidence together. he and his childhood friend gus opened an agency called Psych. it's hilarious! I love the end of each episode they show wat they call Psych- outs, which is bloopers and mostly kareokee singing.

if u go to psych.usanetwork.com it has psych - outs plus u can watch full episodes etc...

TWO PSYCH - OUTS:

Thanks !It seems an interesting show !!!!

they are even allowed to swear !:naughty:

For that i can buy some videos and i can watch films !there's no problem and i have my mom who teaches English !

what subject did you choose ?

oh that's alrite then. No need for english school :)

for year 12-13? Art, Italian and ICT :wink2:

TWO PSYCH - OUTS:

ooh.. sounds like summin my dad would watch :naughty:

oh that's alrite then. No need for english school :)

for year 12-13? Art, Italian and ICT :wink2:

Fortunately many people here know better English than French lol because it's much easier !!!

You made 13 years of school ?:blink: Nice subjects you've chosen !

Wow you've visited a lot of countries !!!

I've visited only England but I also want to travel around the world !I also have some relatives in Spain cause I'm a quarter spanish !

Hi again everyone! Sorry I had to leave so suddenly the other day, it was my brother's birthday and I had to go have dinner:mf_rosetinted:

You're a quarter spanish? Wow. You should come visit this area sometime:wink2:

How's everyone today?

I'll be back later!!

I love this video but it's a show that my sis would watch !:roftl:

Hi again everyone! Sorry I had to leave so suddenly the other day, it was my brother's birthday and I had to go have dinner:mf_rosetinted:

How's everyone today?

Okie bye!

Cool! so i have a father and a sister :roftl:

Hello :)

How's everyone today?

Hi Madalena !

Did you have a great time at your brother's birthday ?

Yes I'm a quarter spanish and I'm proud of it !I really want to come in Portugal !

I'm bored !!How are you ?

TWO PSYCH - OUTS:

hey...never been in this one but sounds interesting... and the karaoke video....

lol is hilarious and the way the guy with the suit moves is sooo funny!!:roftl: and btw he is good looking (not the guy with the suit lol the one with green shirt...

Fortunately many people here know better English than French lol because it's much easier !!!

You made 13 years of school ?:blink: Nice subjects you've chosen !

yeah it is, english is being spoken a lot in a lot of countries.. it's quite important to learn it i would say.

Well i started school when i was.. 5? so yeah 13 years.. sadly.. god thats like taking over the best part of my life!

Hi Madalena !

Did you have a great time at your brother's birthday ?

Yes I'm a quarter spanish and I'm proud of it !I really want to come in Portugal !

I'm bored !!How are you ?

Hey Vanessa! Yup, I had a good time but we don't have a huge celebration because he's 22 (old:naughty: )

It's great to be proud of your heritage! I'm proud of mine :blush-anim-cl: !

Portugal is nice, maybe you could go to Spain and then drive into Portugal, it's very easy, there are no borders ehehe

You're bored :mf_rosetinted: We will make you less bored:thumb_yello:

I've got so much home work! ahhhhhh:shocked:

yeah it is, english is being spoken a lot in a lot of countries.. it's quite important to learn it i would say.

Well i started school when i was.. 5? so yeah 13 years.. sadly.. god thats like taking over the best part of my life!

Yes i know that !!!

But you know that French was being spoken a lot in other countries before !:blink: but English is much more beautiful and easier to speak than french !

but i knew that in england pupils end at 16 not 18 :blink: well you had a hard life :naughty: