This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey...never been in this one but sounds interesting... and the karaoke video....

lol is hilarious and the way the guy with the suit moves is sooo funny!!:roftl: and btw he is good looking (not the guy with the suit lol the one with green shirt...

HEYYYY :) come join in!!! yes yes..he's the one in my avi :)

Hey Vanessa! Yup, I had a good time but we don't have a huge celebration because he's 22 (old:naughty: )

It's great to be proud of your heritage! I'm proud of mine :blush-anim-cl: !

Portugal is nice, maybe you could go to Spain and then drive into Portugal, it's very easy, there are no borders ehehe

You're bored :mf_rosetinted: We will make you less bored:thumb_yello:

I've got so much home work! ahhhhhh:shocked:

Wow he isn't old !my sis has the same age as your brother !

I'd love to go everywhere !:blush-anim-cl:

what work do you have to do ?

i 'm aways bored even when i'm studying !

Yes i know that !!!

But you know that French was being spoken a lot in other countries before !:blink: but English is much more beautiful and easier to speak than french !

but i knew that in england pupils end at 16 not 18 :blink: well you had a hard life :naughty:

nah, i think french is more pretty to speak :) but english is much easier.. but i can't really say so as i grew up in england so i wouldn't really know if its easier or not, but u haven't got the whole female and male thing, and all those different confusing endings. The hardest bit is the spelling and pronunciation.

Yeah u can leave school at 16 in england or u can carry on til 18 :wink2: but they're gonna change the law of that soon

nah, i think french is more pretty to speak :) but english is much easier.. but i can't really say so as i grew up in england so i wouldn't really know if its easier or not, but u haven't got the whole female and male thing, and all those different confusing endings. The hardest bit is the spelling and pronunciation.

Chyeah :mf_rosetinted: Ain't got no chiket :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah u can leave school at 16 in england or u can carry on til 18 :wink2: but they're gonna change the law of that soon

and the grammar is so difficult !!But it's nice to hear from others to speak it but not from me :naughty: !

i thought you go straight to uni at 16 !:blink:

Wow he isn't old !my sis has the same age as your brother !

I'd love to go everywhere !:blush-anim-cl:

what work do you have to do ?

i 'm aways bored even when i'm studying !

Yeah, maybe 22 isn't old... only when you're 14 like me!

Yes, I'd love to go everywhere as well! Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and travel everywhere. And maybe I'd pay Mika to marry me:blush-anim-cl:

Nah, I won't... I don't believe in marriage:cool:

I have to do a Business project about an ice cream shop... pretty boring, really.

So.... when are your next exams? Tourism must be so fun :wink2: !

and the grammar is so difficult !!But it's nice to hear from others to speak it but not from me :naughty: !

i thought you go straight to uni at 16 !:blink:

yeah it is.. it takes a long time to get used to it. Yeah i know what u mean :naughty:

nope.. you're not allowed to start uni before you're 18 years old.

Yeah, maybe 22 isn't old... only when you're 14 like me!

Yes, I'd love to go everywhere as well! Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and travel everywhere. And maybe I'd pay Mika to marry me:blush-anim-cl:

Nah, I won't... I don't believe in marriage:cool:

I have to do a Business project about an ice cream shop... pretty boring, really.

So.... when are your next exams? Tourism must be so fun :wink2: !

You're only 14 ?:cool:

Mika is 10 years older than you !!!!:roftl: and he's not gonna marry anyone of us !I don't believe in marriage either !

My exams start on the 21 this month !!!and my uni is not so much fun !

Hi again! What did I miss?

hiya!

errm nothing much.. except these pics (which yes i'm sure you've seen before but it won't hurt to see them again.. or maybe actually it will :naughty: )

mika0210.jpg

dusseldorf.jpg

Bilde162-1.jpg

Hi again! What did I miss?

yeah it is.. it takes a long time to get used to it. Yeah i know what u mean :naughty:

nope.. you're not allowed to start uni before you're 18 years old.

Hi Sarah again !Nothing much !:blink:

I made 7 years of french but I've forgotten it completely !:roftl:

Things changed since my mom went 1st there and told me about the school in england !