This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn who is that guy? and wow my friend has myspace wow! the first one from holland that i know who has myspace from my class..

I'm back from dinner !!!!

Did i miss something ?

YAAAAA jajaajajajaja welkom back tseeee! You didnt miss something..

i can't read it either :naughty:

ooh :roftl: i can read it a bit but german is difficult!

Wooaah Jeez he does look like Marilyn:shocked:

:wub2:

Right thats it...im adding him.

lmao :roftl: i think you'll like his marilyn pics more than his face :bleh: they're pretty err.. gruesome .. wonder if he'll accept u :naughty:

Welcome back! I come back just now too:naughty:

What you had for dinner?

MY 1,000 POST:roftl:

I had some backed potatoes and vegetables !!!What did you had ?:bleh:

And congratulations for your 1000 post !

damn who is that guy? and wow my friend has myspace wow! the first one from holland that i know who has myspace from my class..

ooh :roftl: i can read it a bit but german is difficult!

i think he's my dad's friend's friend's son.. not sure lol, but he added me the other day.

U should tell everyone else in your class to get myspace!

i don't even remember the words anymore, the last time i studied it was like 4 years ago.

some guy who added me the other day.. i posted it specifically for lauren :roftl: don't know where she's disappeared to now lol

YAAAAA jajaajajajaja welkom back tseeee! You didnt miss something..

How did he find you ?

Why did you accept him ?:roftl:

Hi Celly !How are you ?

i think he's my dad's friend's friend's son.. not sure lol, but he added me the other day.

U should tell everyone else in your class to get myspace!

i don't even remember the words anymore, the last time i studied it was like 4 years ago.

oh :shocked: cool!

yeah im trying to tell them but.. they only like HYVES because its sooo cool and everything and I HATE IT! damn :bleh:http://www.hyves.nl

hallo ich bin einem deutscher! laufen! :roftl: aarghh no i cant speak german!

lmao :roftl: i think you'll like his marilyn pics more than his face :bleh: they're pretty err.. gruesome .. wonder if he'll accept u :naughty:

lol

Im kinda drifting off MM at the moment...that is since i saw him live...Jeeze that man is scary.Seriously.:shocked:

How did he find you ?

Why did you accept him ?:roftl:

?

cos.. as i've said like 3 times now lol.. he's (i think) my dad's friend's son.. cos i remember this woman was asking me whether her son could add me cos he needed help with english and stuff so i gave her my myspace link, and i remember she kept talking about marilyn manson a bit at this party we went to.. so kinda all adds up lol.

lol

Im kinda drifting off MM at the moment...that is since i saw him live...Jeeze that man is scary.Seriously.:shocked:

ha ha.. oh did u see him live?! how was it!?? details please.. don't get to specific though lol

cos.. as i've said like 3 times now lol.. he's (i think) my dad's friend's son.. cos i remember this woman was asking me whether her son could add me cos he needed help with english and stuff so i gave her my myspace link, and i remember she kept talking about marilyn manson a bit at this party we went to.. so kinda all adds up lol.

Maybe he wants you?:das:

Aww I haven't seen your posts about him !But now I've got it !!!

He's also italian who lives in England like you right ?

Aww I haven't seen your posts about him !But now I've got it !!!

He's also italian who lives in England like you right ?

lol its ok :wink2:

yeah he's italian.. i don't think he lives in england, but i think he was gonna come and stay a bit to learn english? if this is the same person i'm thinking about lol