This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

Good, glad to hear it!

haha I still like his music though just not the man himself:wub2:

ha ha.. oh did u see him live?! how was it!?? details please.. don't get to specific though lol

Yup...it was Creepy.

Just imagine this...Say you were watching Mika up on stage...and he then started having sex with the microphone.You would be slightly disturbed wouldnt you? lol

Thats how it was.

It was funny at first but then it just got creepy (you know sound effects and all).

and he spits everywhere:boxed: so as soon as i got home at 1am i had a bath lol

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its ok :wink2:

yeah he's italian.. i don't think he lives in england, but i think he was gonna come and stay a bit to learn english? if this is the same person i'm thinking about lol

hweheh yes i am! :bleh:

but someone is talking me crazy with 'makeup is awesome'

*pukes*

So you never talked to him ?:fisch: but I think he likes you !

I love makeup

I wear it daily !!!you don't like it ?

Yup...it was Creepy.

Just imagine this...Say you were watching Mika up on stage...and he then started having sex with the microphone.You would be slightly disturbed wouldnt you? lol

Thats how it was.

It was funny at first but then it just got creepy (you know sound effects and all).

and he spits everywhere:boxed: so as soon as i got home at 1am i had a bath lol

well wasn't mika slightly like humping cherisse.. and the air? :fisch::roftl:

was marilyn wearing clothes when he did that? or not? and how far did the sex go? :roftl:

what spit on the audience? or like on stage? wow that is weird :blink: how close to the stage were you?

nope.. what? why's everyone saying that? :roftl: he only added me, he hasn't talked to me or anything lol.

But you can start to talk with him !:naughty: or when he's coming in London you can bring Lauren as well !:naughty:

But you can start to talk with him !:naughty: or when he's coming in London you can bring Lauren as well !:naughty:

nah i don't think i will lol :naughty: i prefer when people start talking to me first.

Oh, yeah, i'm def bringing Lauren if I'd have to hang out with him lol

I love makeup

I wear it daily !!!you don't like it ?

no... i never wear makeup! but i love lipgloss... but i dont wear it, its just for because i collect lipgloss! but i dont like mascare and eyeshadow and foundation and things like that! :bleh:

well wasn't mika slightly like humping cherisse.. and the air? :fisch::roftl:

was marilyn wearing clothes when he did that? or not? and how far did the sex go? :roftl:

what spit on the audience? or like on stage? wow that is weird :blink: how close to the stage were you?

Yeah but humping people is not the same as doing it to microphones:naughty:

Yeah he was wearing 'clothes' kinda...if you can call a leather strip across his thing clothes lol...

Well he got slightly aroused by the microphone i think...hence the erotic noises lol.

and he kinda drunk water then spit it out into the crowd...which happend to hit me:sneaky2:

Of corse the doped up people around me were like "YEAH MM just spat on mee woooo" lol

And i was 2nd row to the left. My friend wanted to start waiting realy early so we got there at like 10am:naughty:

nah i don't think i will lol :naughty: i prefer when people start talking to me first.

Oh, yeah, i'm def bringing Lauren if I'd have to hang out with him lol

no... i never wear makeup! but i love lipgloss... but i dont wear it, its just for because i collect lipgloss! but i dont like mascare and eyeshadow and foundation and things like that! :bleh:

So i need to start to talk with you when I'm gonna meet you in london ?

But you're not gonna hang with him cause he's not your type !:naughty:

I love to wear black eyeshadow and loads of lip gloss !!!

You only wear it natural which is good for you !

I love to wear black eyeshadow and loads of lip gloss !!!

You only wear it natural which is good for you !

i dont like black eyeshadow... bleh!

tseeee!

but.. everyone wear loads of make-up in my class ... and I DONT like it... and i see lipgloss not as makeup.. but i have some makeup (got it as pressies) but i dont wear it! i can show you if you want! but its not everything!

I don't either! I love lip gloss!

weheheh i know! lipgloss is amazing!

Yeah but humping people is not the same as doing it to microphones:naughty:

Yeah he was wearing 'clothes' kinda...if you can call a leather strip across his thing clothes lol...

Well he got slightly aroused by the microphone i think...hence the erotic noises lol.

and he kinda drunk water then spit it out into the crowd...which happend to hit me:sneaky2:

Of corse the doped up people around me were like "YEAH MM just spat on mee woooo" lol

And i was 2nd row to the left. My friend wanted to start waiting realy early so we got there at like 10am:naughty:

ha ha.. oh god :blink: that's just.. nasty lol. Erm when u say aroused was he just making noises.. or did that john legend thing kinda happen :fisch: lol.

Oh.. gross.. :blink: and my mates wanted to go see him! and she invited me i think.. but when she told me he has sex on stage and stuff with fans or whatever i got really put off.. *shudders* i'm surprised it didn't get a bit more explicit than that. Where did u go see him?

So i need to start to talk with you when I'm gonna meet you in london ?

But you're not gonna hang with him cause he's not your type !:naughty:

!

No not necessarily lol.. it's just with people i don't really know well, i find it harder to talk to them first.. unless they look like nice, sociable people lol.

Yeah i wouldn't really want to.. and i would have nothing in common with him, his mum liked mika though (if that was his mum) would be cool if he liked him as well, then I'd have no problem with making convo :fisch::naughty:

ha ha.. oh god :blink: that's just.. nasty lol. Erm when u say aroused was he just making noises.. or did that john legend thing kinda happen :fisch: lol.

Oh.. gross.. :blink: and my mates wanted to go see him! and she invited me i think.. but when she told me he has sex on stage and stuff with fans or whatever i got really put off.. *shudders* i'm surprised it didn't get a bit more explicit than that. Where did u go see him?

Haha nooo the John Legend thing didnt happed...Thank god.:naughty:

You should of gone...its an...Um...experience lol.

i saw him at the GMEX...its HUUUUGE:shocked: