This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

i dont like black eyeshadow... bleh!

tseeee!

but.. everyone wear loads of make-up in my class ... and I DONT like it... and i see lipgloss not as makeup.. but i have some makeup (got it as pressies) but i dont wear it! i can show you if you want! but its not everything!

Even Mika used to wear it !!:naughty:

Well lip gloss is good and yummy for your lips as well !

If you have pics you can show me i don't mind seeing them !

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No not necessarily lol.. it's just with people i don't really know well, i find it harder to talk to them first.. unless they look like nice, sociable people lol.

Yeah i wouldn't really want to.. and i would have nothing in common with him, his mum liked mika though (if that was his mum) would be cool if he liked him as well, then I'd have no problem with making convo :fisch::naughty:

How did i look for you when you saw me ?:bleh:

What's the name of this italian guy ?

Even Mika used to wear it !!:naughty:

Well lip gloss is good and yummy for your lips as well !

If you have pics you can show me i don't mind seeing them !

well yeah ive made a pic from it! :biggrin2:

im going to make a photomap on myspace with some pics from my room, okay tseee its a garbage and everything and ITS PINK. i dont like that.. i want yellow, or turquoise, or applegreen, or orange! :mad3:

Hey Vanessa and Danika...and anyone else thats comeing to the London gigs.

What time are you gonna start queuing...Beause me and Sian will arrive in London at about 6am...:bleh:

6 am ?:shocked: are you girls mad !!!:boxed:

Mine is secret !:bleh: not gonna tell you !

well yeah ive made a pic from it! :biggrin2:

im going to make a photomap on myspace with some pics from my room, okay tseee its a garbage and everything and ITS PINK. i dont like that.. i want yellow, or turquoise, or applegreen, or orange! :mad3:

OKay !!Tell me when are you gonna upload it on your myspace then

Cool room you have :mf_lustslow:

But you really need to take off the Britney Spears poster cause it doesn't fit near the Mika poster !

tseee i know! i hate the poster now actually i hate my own room i only like that smartie thing and my bank!

but its a rare poster! :roftl:

Haha nooo the John Legend thing didnt happed...Thank god.:naughty:

You should of gone...its an...Um...experience lol.

i saw him at the GMEX...its HUUUUGE:shocked:

thank god.. i think it would of went a bit further if it did :naughty:

yeeeah.. i'll think about it next time lol.

tseee i know! i hate the poster now actually i hate my own room i only like that smartie thing and my bank!

but its a rare poster! :roftl:

Don't say that your room is very nice !:mf_lustslow: except for that poster !That's the only thing i don't like in your room !!:naughty:

Hey Vanessa and Danika...and anyone else thats comeing to the London gigs.

What time are you gonna start queuing...Beause me and Sian will arrive in London at about 6am...:bleh:

6 am :shocked: where u arriving at at that time? i have no idea when i'm queuing up cos i have school, so laura and my mate will prob save me a place again, but i'm gonna try and persuade my mum to let me skive off school for at least that day so i can get there a bit early, i feel bad for laura and nat saving me a place for so long.

Don't say that your room is very nice !:mf_lustslow: except for that poster !That's the only thing i don't like in your room !!:naughty:

i didnt said that my room is nice! :roftl: see you also hate my room whahhahahah!

i know! that poster huh! ..:thumbdown:

6 am ?:shocked: are you girls mad !!!:boxed:

Mine is secret !:bleh: not gonna tell you !

6 am :shocked: where u arriving at at that time? i have no idea when i'm queuing up cos i have school, so laura and my mate will prob save me a place again, but i'm gonna try and persuade my mum to let me skive off school for at least that day so i can get there a bit early, i feel bad for laura and nat saving me a place for so long.

Nooooo im not gonna start queueing at 6am...me and sian have to catch the 1am coach down to London...but the coach drops us off in London at about 6am...then we will go grab something to eat and then 'try' and find Brixton Academy...then start queueing...by that time it will probly be 7:30 or 8 am:bleh:

OOOo so Laura is saving u a space then...what time did she start queueing last time?

What was your 1st impression when you saw me ?

You don't know his name :blink::roftl:

how many times have u asked me that question now? lol.. i honestly don't really know, i just met u briefly, i'll get another chance in late feb :wink2: woop can't wait!!

nopeee.. i didn't even know he was when he added me until i looked at his comments and recognised one of the avies