This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

i didnt said that my room is nice! :roftl: see you also hate my room whahhahahah!

i know! that poster huh! ..:thumbdown:

Noooo:shocked: you misunderstood !!!!

I want to live in your room !!!I absolutely love it !!!!

The poster with Britney is what I don't like that all !

Why don't you take it off if you don't like it ?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooo im not gonna start queueing at 6am...me and sian have to catch the 1am coach down to London...but the coach drops us off in London at about 6am...then we will go grab something to eat and then 'try' and find Brixton Academy...then start queueing...by that time it will probly be 7:30 or 8 am:bleh:

OOOo so Laura is saving u a space then...what time did she start queueing last time?

oh cool.. wait.. so what one's are you going to then?

hmm i can't say the time specifically.. but it was in the morning :)

Nooooo im not gonna start queueing at 6am...me and sian have to catch the 1am coach down to London...but the coach drops us off in London at about 6am...then we will go grab something to eat and then 'try' and find Brixton Academy...then start queueing...by that time it will probly be 7:30 or 8 am:bleh:

You are also mad !!!:blink:

And I was thinking of queueing at 9am !!!Hmm that's when I'll be coming !

But that night aren't you gonna be tired ?

oh cool.. wait.. so what one's are you going to then?

hmm i can't say the time specifically.. but it was in the morning :)

The 28th...I cant find tickets for the other 2 :sad:

Ok...so we wont be alone in the queue for long then...DAMN i wanted to sleep in the queue lol:bleh:

OOOo so Laura is saving u a space then...what time did she start queueing last time?

I HATE MY PARENTS :sneaky2:

i cant come earlier than 4pm 5pm i guess.. :tears:

You are also mad !!!:blink:

And I was thinking of queueing at 9am !!!Hmm that's when I'll be coming !

But that night aren't you gonna be tired ?

Haha i know im mad :insane:

9 am is still VERY early...its just i dont know my way around London so we cant really go anywhere other then the queue...lol

HELL YES...i might sleep a bit in the queue :bleh:

how many times have u asked me that question now? lol.. i honestly don't really know, i just met u briefly, i'll get another chance in late feb :wink2: woop can't wait!!

nopeee.. i didn't even know he was when he added me until i looked at his comments and recognised one of the avies

Hm twice i think !:roftl: Woop can't wait too !

How did you see the Comments ?But his myspace is private like ours !

The 28th...I cant find tickets for the other 2 :sad:

Ok...so we wont be alone in the queue for long then...DAMN i wanted to sleep in the queue lol:bleh:

ooh right.. really? i thought i saw tickets still on sale on http://www.seetickets.com.

lol, of course not =] trust me, people start queuing bare early for mika nowadays :naughty:

9 am is still VERY early...its just i dont know my way around London so we cant really go anywhere other then the queue...lol

I know London is huge but the hostel that I'm going to stay is very close to all 3 gigs !!:bleh: so i won't get lost !:naughty:

It will be noisy !!!I don't think you'll be sleeping in the queue !

where in london are u getting off again?

yeah make sure u bring plenty of blankets, that way u get plenty of sleep and by the time u wake up you'll be ready to go in! :D

Hm twice i think !:roftl: Woop can't wait too !

How did you see the Comments ?But his myspace is private like ours !

yipee .. just... 1 month and 3 weeks to go!

cos he added me remember.. and i accepted him lol.. i checked after he accepted me.. otherwise i would have deleted him off my friend list

ooh right.. really? i thought i saw tickets still on sale on http://www.seetickets.com.

lol, of course not =] trust me, people start queuing bare early for mika nowadays :naughty:

OOoo i will have a look at that site in a min :)

Well im still gonna sleep:mf_rosetinted: lol

So if you see someone layed across the floor with a bag over her head...dont wake her up:naughty:

So what is the queuing like at Brixton...since that will be my home for like 12 hours?

OOoo and the venue...whats that like?:bleh:

OOoo i will have a look at that site in a min :)

Well im still gonna sleep:mf_rosetinted: lol

So if you see someone layed across the floor with a bag over her head...dont wake her up:naughty:

So what is the queuing like at Brixton...since that will be my home for like 12 hours?

OOoo and the venue...whats that like?:bleh:

goodo.

ha ha.. *writes down on a notepad, don't kick hobo laying in the queue*

lol.. its not so bad, there's a bit of pavements where u can sit down, and if people save your place u can have a walk around the building, go to shops to buy food, go toilet, luckily its not the middle of nowhere :wink2:

the venue's also good, cos the floor is a bit of a hill so even if you're at the back u can still see over people's heads

yeah! and make sure to do this face>> :sad: and this :tears:

:wink2: should work like a charm lol

i already cried because i said that everyone is coming earlier ! tseee! well i hope the TRAINS ARE ON TIME IN LONDON! :shocked: otherwise i really have a problem! Ill beg and I beg and I beg and beeeeeeeeeeeg till im half dead!

*prays*

damn i want to do an internship in london!

Hey again !We're talking about the Mika concerts that will going to !

Oh, cool! When you will go? I hope that some day Mika will be in Latvia too.. :wub2: Soon we will have Avril Lavigne.. (but i don't like she)and we had Tokio Hotel(:thumbdown: ) and Elthon John recently too..

yipee .. just... 1 month and 3 weeks to go!

cos he added me remember.. and i accepted him lol.. i checked after he accepted me.. otherwise i would have deleted him off my friend list

It's so long !!!!1st of all I need to get rid of my exams !!!

I know London is huge but the hostel that I'm going to stay is very close to all 3 gigs !!:bleh: so i won't get lost !:naughty:

It will be noisy !!!I don't think you'll be sleeping in the queue !

Oh your staying in a hostel?...which one?

because me and Sian may have to for a night lol

I will sleep and anyone that tries to stop me will get killed:roftl:

where in london are u getting off again?

yeah make sure u bring plenty of blankets, that way u get plenty of sleep and by the time u wake up you'll be ready to go in! :D

*looks on website*

We will be getting off at somewhere called 'Victoria Station'

then we will have to get the Tube (which ive NEVER been on) down to Brixton:bleh:

So im slightly scared lol.

Blankets!...BLANKETS!?...and where will i put them when im inside the gig lol?