xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

flubhw9.jpg

Sorry I know its another shirtless one but I love that little belly hanging over his trousers!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

I once accidentally left this pic up as my avatar when I was chatting to my Mum on IM and she took the p*** out of me so badly for having a 'naughty pic of Mika' but she then had to admit he looks fab!! :mf_lustslow:

Bear in mind my Mum is 63 - age is no barrier to Mika appreciation :naughty:

What can I say, good taste runs in the family lol.

I once accidentally left this pic up as my avatar when I was chatting to my Mum on IM and she took the p*** out of me so badly for having a 'naughty pic of Mika' but she then had to admit he looks fab!! :mf_lustslow:

My mother in law is 64 and loves Mika she had LICM for xmas and she saw him at Plymouth with me!! and shes coming to Brixton on 28th feb.:thumb_yello: Shes young at heart,I hope I'm like her when I'm that age!

wow your mum has good taste indeed.. my mum won't say if she thinks he's hot or not, but she says he's better-looking when my sister shows her pics of these horrible boys she likes :naughty:

My mother in law is 64 and loves Mika she had LICM for xmas and she saw him at Plymouth with me!! and shes coming to Brixton on 28th feb.:thumb_yello: Shes young at heart,I hope I'm like her when I'm that age!

Yeah me too.

I've caught my Mum 'checking Mika out ' a few times when he's been on telly.:naughty: Like on Jools Holland recently (it's on again tonight by the way, BBC2 11.20).

Yeah me too.

I've caught my Mum 'checking Mika out ' a few times when he's been on telly.:naughty: Like on Jools Holland recently (it's on again tonight by the way, BBC2 11.20).

My mum wants to go to Paris on 4th July to the Parc des Princes gig, she says she just wants to go on eurostar to Paris but I'm wondering? I think I'm slowly converting all the women in my family to Mika:roftl:

Yeah me too.

are u serious!? right i'm not going to bed early :bleh:.. and my mum does that too, when i came back from italy she told me how she was watching mika at jo whiley's house on tv, and i didn't even get to see that :sneaky2:

My mum wants to go to Paris on 4th July to the Parc des Princes gig, she says she just wants to go on eurostar to Paris but I'm wondering? I think I'm slowly converting all the women in my family to Mika:roftl:

Naah she just wants more Mika :naughty:

are u serious!? right i'm not going to bed early :bleh:.. and my mum does that too, when i came back from italy she told me how she was watching mika at jo whiley's house on tv, and i didn't even get to see that :sneaky2:

I kid you not, it is on tonight. I'm hoping Match of the Day finishes in time so I can switch over and watch it on the Big Telly :naughty: