Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch out for when the presenter talks to people on Mikas table (but not mika annoyingly). Mika is like standing behind him..he says something like..'the wonderful..(name here)'......Mikas face!! He looks a bit like..:blink: who??Just made me laugh

:roftl:

yeah i remember that bit :roftl: aw bless.. was it the bit where he was also readjusting his braces? :naughty:

yeah i remember that bit :roftl: aw bless.. was it the bit where he was also readjusting his braces? :naughty:

..Can't remember,but I can remeber that they kept on falling by his arms during GK.

Guess il'l just have to watch the whole thing :naughty:

the 'surreal man who dresses up as a box every year' is next to mika!! haha lol:roftl:

..Can't remember,but I can remeber that they kept on falling by his arms during GK.

Guess il'l just have to watch the whole thing :naughty:

the 'surreal man who dresses up as a box every year' is next to mika!! haha lol:roftl:

ha ha.. just looking for an excuse aren't ya? :bleh:

lmao.. god imagine doing that :roftl: can he actually see through the box? cos if it means being next to mika and looking at him then.. wow :naughty:

only thing is that you would not be able to see much..and get some backache...part from that absalutley!:naughty:

It's a good dancer too!

Ahhhhh Mika!!He's was just there!..I think he might be on soon..

lmao.. yeah that would be a problem, but hey if u were flexible and used to it then no problem.. damn but i'm not flexible nor used to it :blink:

it dances too!? amazing! :roftl:

i love seeing him just there in the corner, :bleh: yeah he should be on in like 10 mins or so?

WELL? DON'T YOU LIKE THE STUDIOUS, WELL-READ LOOK?

PM for MIKA: I HOPE YOU GET YOUR PLACE BY THE

W A T E R ! -- :boat:

I don't mind the studious look, but I think we would pull it off better with other glasses, some that are not yellow :naughty:

lmao.. yeah that would be a problem, but hey if u were flexible and used to it then no problem.. damn but i'm not flexible nor used to it :blink:

it dances too!? amazing! :roftl:

i love seeing him just there in the corner, :bleh: yeah he should be on in like 10 mins or so?

Yea, it dances!!! Really goes for it in GK!

yea, i'd guess the next couple of acts or so, from memory!!:thumb_yello:

After Kate Nah prehaps..

Yea, it dances!!! Really goes for it in GK!

yea, i'd guess the next couple of acts or so, from memory!!:thumb_yello:

After Kate Nah prehaps..

right i must pay attention to the box while mika is singing.. tough :blink:

lol.. i hope so, i can't wait any longer :bleh: