Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

Kelzy, I just saw your pic with his green undies hanging out, doesn't he realise!! Does anyone have any quotes he has said about his underwear/pants falling down? If that was me, I would be mortified and I would be constantly hiking my pants up.

He's wonderful - and human. I love it.

He said something about it in an interview awhile ago, the interveiwer asked him if it was really embarrassing and he said not really he has no shame for his undies... well that was a very rough interpretation for it, I'll try and find the interveiw

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He said something about it in an interview awhile ago, the interveiwer asked him if it was really embarrassing and he said not really he has no shame for his undies... well that was a very rough interpretation for it, I'll try and find the interveiw

It was on that Canadian show "Much Music" or something like that

I prefer the new and improved ass. There's always a hint of undies anyway.

2095915247_b921f08798_o.jpg

More cushin' ...(never mind. That's pretty much all I'll add to that because I am so not all here right now and I keep wirting this post over and over again) :naughty:

I can see a big difference !:blink:

He has put some weight on his ass too !

but I do love how he looks now with some very much needed weight. He could easily put on more weight, too, as he's still a skinny minnie!

(his bottom looks soooo nice now)

but I do love how he looks now with some very much needed weight. He could easily put on more weight, too, as he's still a skinny minnie!

(his bottom looks soooo nice now)

I agree. He was painfully thin at one point. He appears so much healthier now (even if he's not!)

hmmm my opinion on the whole weight thing... I don't know but to me it looks like he has put on more muscles than weight... Of course that means more weight as well, but to me the biggest difference has been that he became more masculine and more muscled.

And I like it very much oh yes :mf_lustslow::roftl:

hmmm my opinion on the whole weight thing... I don't know but to me it looks like he has put on more muscles than weight... Of course that means more weight as well, but to me the biggest difference has been that he became more masculine and more muscled.

And I like it very much oh yes :mf_lustslow::roftl:

that's exactly what I think, I mean, look:

thebest.jpg

that looks like muscles rather than fat to me. :thumb_yello:

If I might add my unimportant opinion to the pants-discussion: I read that the collection of clothes he is wearing now was specially designed for him by Paul Smith and so there is no "need" for the "old" clothing anymore. The new stuff is more glamorous and adds to the new parts of the show.

B-but I miss the old clothes :tears: