Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know people who are like that and it's making me angry!!!

Those kids probably don't have the same perceptions of the bullying that Mika does. It didn't scar them the way it has Mika.

His perceptions are perfectly justified, but they're probably not entirely accurate. I doubt that, as adults, most of these people would want to hurt and embarrass him. Many of the things that made him a social pariah at 9 are very attractive now that he's an adult, whether he's famous or not.

the doncaster episode?...poor Palladium..

What was that? I wasn't at Doncaster.

Those kids probably don't have the same perceptions of the bullying that Mika does. It didn't scar them the way it has Mika.

His perceptions are perfectly justified, but they're probably not entirely accurate. I doubt that, as adults, most of these people would want to hurt and embarrass him. Many of the things that made him a social pariah at 9 are very attractive now that he's an adult, whether he's famous or not.

i know what you mean.

i was bullied back then and i wouldn't want to see these people again in my entire life!!!

Hmm. I have a good friend who was tormented in school, mostly by jock and skater types.

Despite the fact that his school days are long behind him, and he's now a successful, well-rounded adult with lots of good things going for him, he's still made nervous by crowds of people who fit into the "jock" or "skater" image.

I think some kids are just uber sensitive, and carry that with them into adulthood.

me too :) That Big Girl is so pretty :thumb_yello:

I know! She's my favorite. :)

do you remember when mika picked up big girl in chicago?!?!?!?! :wub2:

sorry that wasn't the right thread :naughty:

I remember it! I was like, "Wow, he's stronger than he looks!"

what! he is just enjoying himself or shall we say what the big girl is doing to him *ahem cough cough*:naughty: mika you are soo naughty and i love you for that!hehehe:roftl:

I defo know I won't :mf_rosetinted:

still his expression is amusing.. from the visual, artistic pov o.c.... :fisch::das:

i know what you mean.

i was bullied back then and i wouldn't want to see these people again in my entire life!!!

i was bullied as well when i was growing up and i run into a girl who use to bully me the other week and she hasnt changed a bit she had this look on her face as to say im so much better then you