xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Les Disques d'or... it was broadcasted tonight on French tv

thx for the captions, niki, and for the vids! look forward to tomorrow's version.

wow.. he really likes that shirt lately.. the david ellis photoshoot one.. he wears it a alot.

his hair is soooooo made up.. and sooo short... :boxed:

thx for the captions, niki, and for the vids! look forward to tomorrow's version.

wow.. he really likes that shirt lately.. the david ellis photoshoot one.. he wears it a alot.

:tears: gimme back the missed pieces of mika!!!

No offense to Saranayde, but does anyone know if she's taken Martin's place or he was just sick during the filming of that show??

because I quite miss Martin:fisch:...He doesn't hop around so much:naughty:

like I said, just my humble opinion:blush-anim-cl:

It was shot on december 10th, Martin was probably still sick... or on holiday.

i have come to the conclusion that mika ALWAYS looks amazing i mean i have never seen a bad picture of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Hey' date=' I love him as much as everyone else (I think) but I've seen plenty of pictures or videos where he doesn't look great.[/color']

Which is totally natural, being as he is just a normal guy, who will have bad days like anyone else, and also bad pics. The fact that he's gorgeous doesn't immunise him from looking a bit bad sometimes.

Aaaah well done Niki:roftl: Exactly my point

I know... I think that it looks short cause they curled it so much...I don't like it that way. I think he should start listening to us and stop curling it:naughty:

that is the stupidest thread i have seen (cant believe i am saying that but its true) cuz all the pics of him are amazing on it how can they be unmikagasmic!!!!!!!!!!

I really think that this is a case of rosetinted glasses:roftl: