Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is a phantom writing here because Sarina is dead after she saw those 2 HOT HOT pictures...:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

OMG...:das: :das: :das:

I'm sorry to hear that...

Congratulations to the ghost though. Pretty good writing with your semi-invisible hands! :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry to hear that...

Congratulations to the ghost though. Pretty good writing with your semi-invisible hands! :thumb_yello:

this is the phantom again:thank you so much for the congrats! BTW I'm writing thanks to my telepathic powers :roftl:

that's even more impressive! :shocked:

the phantom says "thank you!" :biggrin2:

btw, Sarina seems to regain consciousness....maybe she wasn't dead....only fainted afther those pictures...the phantom says "Damn...I'd like to stay here!!" :shocked:

the phantom says "thank you!" :biggrin2:

btw, Sarina seems to regain consciousness....maybe she wasn't dead....only fainted afther those pictures...the phantom says "Damn...I'd like to stay here!!" :shocked:

I kinda liked the ghost!

can it not live next to Sarina?

I kinda liked the ghost!

can it not live next to Sarina?

LOL...the ghost is happy about that :biggrin2:

Well...the ghost decided to leave Sarina's house and go to Malibu...this should be nice too...:naughty:

*packaging its cloak and stealing Sarina's notebook to visit MFC during the vacation*

Sarina says...:sneaky2:about her pc

question for peoples.

you know the pics like on marlua 20zr's siggy and from other interviews and stuff like that, where do you find them? coz i'm just so dumb and if i tried looking for them i would probably end up wasting the rest of my evening and end up finding nothing. but im just useless like that.:thumbdown:

not only it seemed like that, I really was looking!

for 1 tiny littly nanosecond

But yeah, I like to pretend it lasted forever :naughty:

I understand! :naughty: but it's great to have it on a picture :D

Nice siggy!!

Thankyou:biggrin2: It was a hard choice: Or the siggy I had before (it was one Aurora made) or these moving pics. But there were so many people who had almost the same siggypic as I had in the siggy Aurora made, so I decided to choose the moving pics Bienie made!:biggrin2:

I think it's time for a new avaterpic aswell. Anyone suggestions?

Thankyou:biggrin2: It was a hard choice: Or the siggy I had before (it was one Aurora made) or these moving pics. But there were so many people who had almost the same siggypic as I had in the siggy Aurora made, so I decided to choose the moving pics Bienie made!:biggrin2:

I think it's time for a new avaterpic aswell. Anyone suggestions?

i think you should use this one :glasses2:

avvie-1.jpg

no i'm just kidding :naughty: i'm reallly bored this afternoon