Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

..this is from Brixton-London not Brighton.. and yes - we took this pic after the gig..

but he didn't stay with fans.. it was just a moment before He leave.. so we have just two pic of Mika after the gig..

There is the second one :)

dsc004820kopiafg8.jpg

Thanks for letting me know :naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever. I just do it (posting pics from Jodi Marr and Mika)

transparent.gif

Yeah. That guy is Mika xD He looks really weird on that pic I think:blink:

Dunno why the pic doesn't show up in my post

well load it onto photobucket so we can see it :naughty:

OMG! This must have been taken AFTER the gig, he's without the glasses and you can see THE BOOK in his arms:wub2: :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: AWWW, I thought he would have handed it off to his manager by this point

...Mika is so sweet:tears:

Oh cool. I wish I'd gotten my pics without the hat on. I liked the glasses though. :wub2:

It was first London-December gig and He thought that he will meet with fans next day..

but He was sick and couldn't make it.. so it was the last gig in 2007 :crybaby:

I don't think he thought he would meet fans the next day. He just needed to get out of there because he was ill.

I don't think he thought he would meet fans the next day. He just needed to get out of there because he was ill.

Yes.. he was.. but he wrote at his messages to fans that he thought after the gig, he could do the next shows.. so he propably didn't feel so bad.. he was ill few times before and he stayed with fans even if he couldn't talk. :tears:

..and as we all know him, if he knew that it will be the last gig in 2007 he would stay for a while for sure.. but you know..

..it's just our opinnion..

:)

I don't know if this pic has been already posted before but I take a chance :bleh:

mikainaredcar.jpg

that keychain on his backpack is from those pictures of him in japan on the bed, but its like a smaller version, I SO WANT ONE!!!

and i wonder what he's thinking in his head....hmmm

I don't know if this pic has been already posted before but I take a chance :bleh:

mikainaredcar.jpg

that one is from Brussels right?

I remember the scarf and the sign in the back of the photo says 'nooduitgang'

*steals the picture*

was there cold?? he looked cold to death...:blink:

It was pretty cold indeed (Noverber 13th)

But I think he looked more tired than cold, because didn't have to sign outside in the rain. They arranged a place that was semi-inside.

Tired is more possible. He barely slept the night before, and you know how exhausting his shows are :bleh: