• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!!!

gorgeous pic!! where did you get it?? it`s new i think

(A Quote lol)

I'll put the rest of the pics up here in Greta's thread as Greta has already put one up... they're from January 8, 2008, Gala performance of Cirque de Soleil's: Varekai at the Royal Albert Hall. (sorry about the watermarks)

78839843ir1.jpg

78837269wf0.jpg

78837330wm8.jpg

78837544rq9.jpg

78837639lr1.jpg

78837356gq7.jpg

This was from another thread:thumb_yello:

(A Quote lol)

I'll put the rest of the pics up here in Greta's thread as Greta has already put one up... they're from January 8, 2008, Gala performance of Cirque de Soleil's: Varekai at the Royal Albert Hall. (sorry about the watermarks)

78839843ir1.jpg

78837269wf0.jpg

78837330wm8.jpg

78837544rq9.jpg

78837639lr1.jpg

78837356gq7.jpg

This was from another thread:thumb_yello:

wow. never seen them befor.

engaged eh?

*mika i told you people would get suspicious if wore that in public*

wow. never seen them befor.

engaged eh?

*mika i told you people would get suspicious if wore that in public*

Hey!! you were supossed to be his best friend!! as your user name say!

how happend that you were his best friend and then he is engaged?? :bleh:

Well...I see a ring on his left hand for sure...but there's something on the right one too....maybe he has something in his hands...or another ring?

Well....guys...he may be married! :lmao:

And if engaged, ha ? That would be really exciting! Don't be selfish, you all want him for yourself! Think of him, and I'm sure he can choose the woman who can make him happy, so if he is engaged, I'm totally happy! He deserves to be happy!!!

Ah and....:lol3:

I wear rings too..:) There. And I'm really not engaged. : P

OMg where was this taken? I dont think i have seen this one before, his hair is so different!! He still looks good though :wub2:

Kittie, that pic was taken in Doncaster. I was there and I remember he had the blue glitter braces on his shirt and I remember when he thrw his jacket so high, it caight on the row of lights! Brilliant gig.

Kittie, that pic was taken in Doncaster. I was there and I remember he had the blue glitter braces on his shirt and I remember when he thrw his jacket so high, it caight on the row of lights! Brilliant gig.

Thanks Shari, that is such a good pic and his hair....very nice!!!

Well...I see a ring on his left hand for sure...but there's something on the right one too....maybe he has something in his hands...or another ring?

Well....guys...he may be married! :lmao:

And if engaged, ha ? That would be really exciting! Don't be selfish, you all want him for yourself! Think of him, and I'm sure he can choose the woman who can make him happy, so if he is engaged, I'm totally happy! He deserves to be happy!!!

Ah and....:lol3:

I wear rings too..:) There. And I'm really not engaged. : P

Yeah I noticed something on his other hand too and if it is true...good for him, as Zsina says we know we all want him but we also want him to be happy and if he has found someone to settle down with I am so happy for him! and if it is a ring on his wedding finger I dont think he would put a ring there without it being meaningful considering how much press he knows he would get if he did suddenly have a ring on that finger!

Hey!! you were supossed to be his best friend!! as your user name say!

how happend that you were his best friend and then he is engaged?? :bleh:

YE WELL ok we are just best friends then. i just got a little wound up about it. im fine with just being best friends if he has found some one, good for him.

Soooo what you're all saying is that men can't wear rings on that finger without being engaged, when women do all the time?

I am sayin that ppl who are in the press wld probably think twice before putting a ring on that finger as it ould create a lot of attention But then again we are talking about Mika and he doesnt care about the press so it could jus be a ring, if there even is a ring on that finger!!!

Do you think we'll still have this thread in about 60 years time?

when Mika looks like....

phpEt3kyA.jpg

this? :naughty: (Yes I've been playing about with face ageing software :naughty:)

And just to even it out a bit, here:

IMG_1953.jpg