xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooooh, what a distinguished man he will be :roftl:

And yes, I think Mika would LOVE to play with the media when it come to putting a ring on that finger. He plays with media all the time when it comes to his personal life, doesn't he?

Though if he HAS someone secret and is engaged, I'm so happy for him :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Do you think we'll still have this thread in about 60 years time?

when Mika looks like....

phpEt3kyA.jpg

this? :naughty: (Yes I've been playing about with face ageing software :naughty:)

And just to even it out a bit, here:

IMG_1953.jpg

i hate it when people do that and make him look scaryly old cos thats when i get nightmares. im still a kid you know!

any way, luv the second one, he realy can jump high cant he. or maybe he's flying. most probably.

i hate it when people do that and make him look scaryly old cos thats when i get nightmares. im still a kid you know!

any way, luv the second one, he realy can jump high cant he. or maybe he's flying. most probably.

and the little bit of stomach showing is GORGEOUS!!

Sorry :naughty: I was gonna post the baby version but that was a bit too creepy even for me!

Yeah he's a good jumper!! Although I swear he's on wires sometimes haha

IMG_2010.jpg

Oh and it's San Francisco, Vedrana.

I love that site!!!:roftl: This is the link for people that want to do it themselves:

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/

cmon show us baby!

(kavi I LOVE quote in yours signature!)

Thank you thank you thank you. i have always wanted a site like that!!

Yeah i love it too. personally, in that interview u can hear just how intelligent he is (as in all interviews) :wub2: He's so articulate and always has good advice :wub2: