Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

yeah, yoga is to increase power..in every part of the body:naughty:

ewoky...how do you sleep without sheet??:shocked:

:roftl:

I still don't think he would need it! I do sleep with sheets but if Mika was in my bed as his song says we would wake up tangled in them from all that rolling around! hehe I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish!!!!:wink2::naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey avoca, and all -- we've had a request from the owner of this pic, and the

others she has on her Flickr account, not to post them all over the

forum here. So I'm going to take this pic offline, OK? Thanks for

understanding. :)

dcdeb

Which pic was it or whose photos? (So we know which ones we're not allowed to post...)

Which pic was it or whose photos? (So we know which ones we're not allowed to post...)

The yoga photos, Jennie. Photos of Mika in various yoga poses with some friends... They have been posted here before, and they are not marked as private, but since the owner asked, we're trying to respect that...

dcdeb

The yoga photos, Jennie. Photos of Mika in various yoga poses with some friends... They have been posted here before, and they are not marked as private, but since the owner asked, we're trying to respect that...

dcdeb

Ahh okay then :thumb_yello: Thanks

Oh yeah he has got 2 different pairs then!!!! I wonder what shoe size he is? I expect its big, his shoes his shoes!!!!! I expect the other is too as he is a big tall boy!:shocked::wub2: I love him so much he is adorable.:snog:

Where did I read/hear he is a size 14?

Or did I dream that???

I probably did dream it. Well, one thing in a dream leads to another. :bleh:

Happikali...you avatar still scares me :blink:

Me too! :eek:

Or did I dream that???

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

dcdeb

[/b]

Or did I dream that???

Its your dirty mind I couldn't be like it myself!!! hehe He could be as big as a 14, my hubby is 6ft 2 and hes a size 12.

I'm obsessed with his feet since I 'read' about the alleged Size 14s.

I look at his feet all the time, and they do look big. then I have to concentrate very hard and continue to look at the FEET. If you know what I mean.

*slaps herself hard*

[/b]

Its your dirty mind I couldn't be like it myself!!! hehe He could be as big as a 14, my hubby is 6ft 2 and hes a size 12.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

My hubby is 6'1" and size 11. Now I'm not good at sums but I see a correlation here :bleh:

I'm obsessed with his feet since I 'read' about the alleged Size 14s.

I look at his feet all the time, and they do look big. then I have to concentrate very hard and continue to look at the FEET. If you know what I mean.

*slaps herself hard*

I'm back from the school run! Have u seen that video on you tube from back stage at some radio one thing?forget which,where he is sat outside a caravan getting something done to his feet and leg I think he pulled a muscle or sthing, he had NO socks or shoes on, his feet did look big! I think u would enjoy it!!lol Feet fetish chicken fetish I think we should get out more! or maybe not, just look at all those fantastic pics of him on here! I think we need some more shirtless ones don't u?!!:shocked:

I'm back from the school run! Have u seen that video on you tube from back stage at some radio one thing?forget which,where he is sat outside a caravan getting something done to his feet and leg I think he pulled a muscle or sthing, he had NO socks or shoes on, his feet did look big! I think u would enjoy it!!lol Feet fetish chicken fetish I think we should get out more! or maybe not, just look at all those fantastic pics of him on here! I think we need some more shirtless ones don't u?!!:shocked:

I know the video you mean.

Mika's feet are scarily like my husband's, shape-wise, only bigger, it would seem.

Hmmmm....:bleh:

I think topless pics are preferable to all this feety innuendo though!

I know the video you mean.

Mika's feet are scarily like my husband's, shape-wise, only bigger, it would seem.

Hmmmm....:bleh:

I think topless pics are preferable to all this feety innuendo though!

2000438431172962314_rs.jpg

I do love this one! can u imagine OMG!:naughty: