From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

Hi girls!

Sorry I haven't been around much but I have conjunctivitis in both eyes. My eyes are bright red and very sore so typing hurts :boxed:

Anyway i hope you are all doing well.

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow

j x

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls!

Sorry I haven't been around much but I have conjunctivitis in both eyes. My eyes are bright red and very sore so typing hurts :boxed:

j x

Wow! You've been really suffering a lot lately?! Take care and get better soon.

Hey y'all,

Just thought I would pop in a give an update. I'm down another 1/2 lb today. Yay!! So, that brings the total to 4.5lbs...YAY!!! So slow..but, I'll take it!

Skully: Are you working out? Maybe you are putting on muscle mass. Or, it could be water. Don't get discouraged. It will happen. Just keep pressing on. I know it's hard. I was on a plateau for over 3 months. During that time, I did not gain any weight and just kept pressing on and now, it's finally coming off. Just don't get discouraged...that's the biggest sabatoge that you can have!

Jemma: Awe Sweety, that's so painful. I've had it in one eye and thought I was going to die. I can't imagine both. :thumbdown: Feel better soon.

Love y'all,

Char

Skully: Are you working out? Maybe you are putting on muscle mass. Or, it could be water. Don't get discouraged. It will happen. Just keep pressing on. I know it's hard. I was on a plateau for over 3 months. During that time, I did not gain any weight and just kept pressing on and now, it's finally coming off. Just don't get discouraged...that's the biggest sabatoge that you can have!

Congrats on the loss! :)

I'm doing some exercises, but not enough to make muscle. My friend reckons it could be water retention. I never put weight on during my plateau... but now I'm trying hard to lose again-the weight starts going on! :(

skullyrox...this sucks! i hope you can find a good way to loose weight soon, cause fighting hard and seeing not goals is so depressing.

i think it's retention too...

jemma, yr beautiful eyes! :shocked:

i know how it stings...so bad!

...this means that you need a treat and that you are eating lots of chocolate? :naughty: :naughty: i hope not....:naughty:

so

ppl

tomorrow is scale day for me...wish me good luck!

...but now i SO feel like a sweet...as everyday at this time of the day!

Hi girls!

j x

I feel for you, my dear. I know pinkeye royally stinks, but feel better.

I'm right royally *Beeped* off. :( It's not going well. :( I don't know what I can do different, I have been really good-and the weight is going 'on'. :(

*puts head in hands* fed up now. :(

I'm sorry... maybe losing weight is like cleaning a room... it gets worse before it gets better

tomorrow is scale day for me...wish me good luck!

...but now i SO feel like a sweet...as everyday at this time of the day!

luck!(wish there was a leprechaun smilie for the occasion, but this will have to do):D

Well y'all, I did really well today until I got out of the movies and couldn't resist walking past the candy store. UGH!! I should have told myself to keep walking...but, I just kept walking right into the front door and couldn't resist the wonderful smell of chocolate fudge. Thus, my demise! :thumbdown: At this point, I could have refused to buy it; however, I had already made up my mind...I HAD TO HAVE IT! :naughty: LOL!! So, I did! And, It was good. Okay, it was good..but, it's not the end of the diet.

.....................To make up for it, I went for a 4 mile walk tonight and burned off over 600 calories. Hopefully, that made up for it. I think I still got at least a 500 deficit today. I guess the truth will be in the scale later.

So, I guess if I decide to be bad, I have to work extra hard. I should just work extra hard without the chocolate. I'm sure the scales will move much faster. :bleh:

Good Luck this week!! :mf_rosetinted:

hello girlies! i havent had chocolate for nearly two weeks. definitely no mil chocolate, no white chocolate, no dark chocolate. only 3 small pieces of weight watchers chocolate, which i am allowing myself to have.

i weighed myself this morning: 9 stone, 11 Ibs, 6 ounces.

bearing in mind that 14Ibs = 1 stone.

im going to keep a food diary of some sort so i can record what i am eating. if this weight loss shizz fails then i may even contemplate going to the doctors for a healthy eating plan.

hows everyone else getting on?

hello girlies! i havent had chocolate for nearly two weeks. definitely no mil chocolate, no white chocolate, no dark chocolate. only 3 small pieces of weight watchers chocolate, which i am allowing myself to have.

i weighed myself this morning: 9 stone, 11 Ibs, 6 ounces.

bearing in mind that 14Ibs = 1 stone.

im going to keep a food diary of some sort so i can record what i am eating. if this weight loss shizz fails then i may even contemplate going to the doctors for a healthy eating plan.

hows everyone else getting on?

Hm, if I got it right you have about the weight that I want to have in the end :roftl: .

I feel like getting a cold. I guess I have to cancel all upcoming classes and rest my voice during the next days :mf_rosetinted: . No, I hope it won't be that bad. But isn't it strange? I ate so much unhealthy stuff during the last few months and hadn't had a cold for more than a year. And now that I start to eat healthy my immune system is down :blink: .

scale day today for me!

and the scale said.....half a kilo less!

not much but it's something...( i think it's a pound more or less). it's a start!

ok

tough and determined tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

how's everyone?

Hey! Good job. Congratulations. I have to face the scales on Wednesday again. Wonder what my cake weekend costs me :blink: .

Hey! Good job. Congratulations. I have to face the scales on Wednesday again. Wonder what my cake weekend costs me :blink: .

I was fearing a bitter disappointment this mornig...cause i ate too much chocolate and biscuits (:blush-anim-cl: ).....but it's ok like this...next week will be better! :thumb_yello:

good luck for wednesday...at least you have got 2 more days! :naughty:

Hm, if I got it right you have about the weight that I want to have in the end :roftl: .

I feel like getting a cold. I guess I have to cancel all upcoming classes and rest my voice during the next days :mf_rosetinted: . No, I hope it won't be that bad. But isn't it strange? I ate so much unhealthy stuff during the last few months and hadn't had a cold for more than a year. And now that I start to eat healthy my immune system is down :blink: .

Do you get enough vitamins now when you are eating differently?

I’m so happy to see you all are doing so well with the weight loss!

Congratulations!:punk:

Just remember, do not try to lose to fast, it has taken a lot of time to gain the weight, and it has to take time to get rid of it.

I’m with you in my thoughts all the time; I know what you are going through.:wub2:

Ok,I feel reall bad,I still havent been eating as healthily as I should be, I am still not able to exercise due to my ankle, at least I havent had any more chocolate since....sunday :shocked: I know I am really awful, but I jus felt real down cos I was on my own, drugged up on paracetamol and ibuprofen and not able to go out of the house due to having to rest my ankle! But it is slowly getting better so I am hoping to be able to get back to running soon! I really need to get exercising, I want to and need to lose weight!!! I jus needed to come on here and say that cos I need to get serious about losing weight so the least I can do at the moment is eat healthily I suppose even if I cant exercise jus yet! :thumbdown:

Anyone have any advice or words of moral support?

it's day 3 of my partner and I eating better. If this doesn't lower his cholesterol after 3 months, I don't know what I'm going to do. Damn men and their ability to lose weight quickly though - he's already down a kilo while I am down a half.

I usually look forward to the weekends to get some take away on Friday night but not this week....and not for the next 3 months :(

Hang in there, girlies.

Hi hmitts, yes I'm sure you can join. If you go to the very first page and see jemmalee's post, you need to PM her to add your name.

She herself is not well with eye trouble at the mo, so she might not reply straight away.

It would be good to have any positive people on board. We ALL need encouragement.

hi guys!!1

well it was my weigh day yesterday and i lost three pounds!!!!

i am really happy thats 13.5 pounds in 13 weeks and i only need to lose half a pound next week to get my first stone!!!!

have a great week everyone xxxxxx:wink2:

I'm thinking of trying swimming out again. It has been recommended. I'll let you know if I go.

(wonder if they'll let me attend the over 50's swim session. I feel I have the body of a 65 year old!)